Subject | English | Chinese |
busin. | be reimbursed for what one spends | 实报实销 |
gen. | By the way, what is the exchange rate for Chinese yuan today? | 顺便问一下,今天人民币的兑换率是多少? |
econ. | encourage standing up for what is right | 弘扬正气 |
gen. | Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner? | 打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢? |
gen. | for what it is worth | 不论真伪 |
IT | For What It's Worth | 无论价值如何 |
proj.manag. | for what it's worth | 物有所值 |
gen. | for what reason | 为何 |
gen. | Good evening, Miss! What can I do for you? | 晚上好,小姐。有什么需要我效劳的吗? |
scient. | Gravity is what makes it so hard for rockets to hop off their pads and hit the moon. | 重力是使火箭很难从发射台射出飞达月球的原因。 |
gen. | I don't know what this tool is used for | 我不知道这工具是做什么用的 |
gen. | I even had a cute name for what I hoped would become the daily dispatch from the front lines of the Internet: the Netly News http: pathfinder.com/Netly. | 对于这个我理想中会成为网络上第一线的每日新闻发送站,我甚至为它取了个漂亮的名字"网络新闻"网址http://pathfinder.com/Netly。 |
gen. | I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? | 我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? |
proj.manag. | I'd like to call for this little video clip to give you some idea of, sort of, what we face | 我想在这里给大家放一小段视频剪辑、让大家对我们所面对的东西有一点了解 |
busin. | If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the bearings? | 如果我们的轴承以到岸价成交,你们负责投保哪些险别? |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
interntl.trade. | pay fairly for what you buy | 买卖公平 |
econ. | Please accept our apologies for ignoring what you said in your letter of Feb 21 | 请原谅我们没有注意到你在2月 21日信中所提之事 |
law, chinese.lang. | return what one has unlawfully taken or pay compensation for it | 退赔 |
tech. | return what one has unlawfully taken or pay compensation for it | 经济退赔 |
gen. | Room service. What can I do for you? | 这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢? |
gen. | Room Service. What can I do for you? | 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗? |
proj.manag. | Second, what sort of loan quota -will the PBOC roll out for next year? | 第二、中国人民银行明年将推出何种贷款配额? |
busin. | Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? | 感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价 |
econ. | The fashion designer is always looking for novelty in what he designs | 这位时装设计师总是追求设计的新奇别致 |
gen. | This is Immigration Department. What can I do for you? | 这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗? |
gen. | this is what you are looking for | 这就是你在寻找的东西 |
econ. | We shall offer a substitute in substitution for what you enquire for | 我们将提供一种代替品,以替代你们所询购的那一种 |
proj.manag. | What are primary sources for obtaining shareware programs? | 获取共享软件的最主要途径是什么? |
scient. | What are you searching for? | 你在找什么? |
dentist. | What can I do for you? | 我能为您做什么?您有什么事吗? |
gen. | What can I get for you? | 请问您要喝点什么? |
gen. | What can I get you for dessert? | 点心吃点什么? |
publ.secur. | What department should he make the application for? | 他需要向哪个部门申请? |
gen. | What do we need for the barbecue? | 我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? |
gen. | What do you have for dinner? | 你晚餐吃什么? |
gen. | What do you like to do for kicks? | 你想怎么玩? |
gen. | What do you suggest in particular for dinner? | 晚餐有什么特别推荐吗? |
gen. | What do you think braised prawns for dinner? | 晚上吃烩大虾怎么样? |
scient. | what for | 为何目的 |
scient. | what for | 为什么 |
gen. | what.. for | 为什么 |
gen. | what for | 那一种 |
gen. | what.. for | 为了什么而… |
ceram. | What had begun in the 16th and 17th centuries as the importation of occasional pieces of blue-and-white porcelain for princes and their palaces became, in the 18th century, the porcelain sickness | 16 至 17世纪开始少量进口瓷器,最初只是为王子及其宫殿添置备用青花瓷器,到18世纪演变成瓷器痴狂症了 |
scient. | What is needed for electrical charges to flow? | 要使电荷流动需要什么条件? |
gen. | What is the charge of buffet for each person? | 自助餐每个人的收费是多少? |
gen. | What is the exchange rate for the U. S. banknotes? | 美钞的汇率是多少? |
gen. | What is the fry-up for today? | 今天早餐吃什么? |
gen. | What is the interest rate for the savings account? | 储蓄存款的利率是多少? |
shipb. | What is the minimum quantity of an order for your new product? | 贵方新产品的起订量是多少? |
gen. | What is the most common reason for refusals? | 拒签最常见的理由是什么? |
publ.secur. | What is the motivation for this? | 这样做的动机是什么? |
gen. | what is this tool used for | 这工具是做什么用的 |
publ.secur. | What is worth chasing for and what is not | 什么是值得追的,什么是不值得追的 |
gen. | What kind of apartments do you have for rent? | 你们有什么样的公寓出租? |
gen. | What? s for dinner? I'm hungry | 晚饭吃什么?我好饿呀 |
gen. | What the basic rate for taxi here? | 这里出租车的起价是多少钱? |
gen. | What time would be convenient for you? | 您什么时间方便呢? |
gen. | What type of visa are you applying for? | 你申请哪种签证? |
gen. | What would you like for breakfast, fish or chicken? | 您想吃什么早餐,鱼还是鸡? |
gen. | What would you like to have for your main course? | 你的主菜要什么? |
telecom. | what you ask for is what you get | 所求即所得综合文件整页编排系统 |
gen. | What's for dessert ? | 餐后甜点吃什么? |
gen. | What's the exchange rate for U. S. dollars, please? | 请问美元的汇率是多少? |
gen. | What's the minimum quantity of an order for your antique Chinese decal enamel vase? | 你方中华印花搪瓷古董花瓶的起定量是多少? |
busin. | What's the minimum quantity of an order for your benders? | 你方弯管机订货的最低量是多少? |
gen. | What's the number for the police station? | 警察局电话号码是多少? |
busin. | What's the workable price for this puncher in your mind? | 您心目中穿孔机的可行价格为多少? |
gen. | What's your plan for your future? | 你对未来有什么计划? |
gen. | What's your purpose of your visit? What type of visa do you want to apply for? | 你这趟旅行的目的是什么?你想要申请哪种类型的签证? |
gen. | What's your reason for leaving? | 你为什么要辞职? |
proj.manag. | When you consider half-duplex and full-duplex Ethernet, what are unique for halfduplex Ethernet? | 当你对比来看半双工和全双工以太网时、对于半双工来说哪个具有唯一性? |