Subject | English | Chinese |
gen. | Actually, if you miss the freight arrival, you d probably have to pay dock dues on the cargo | 事实上,如果货物已到达,您却不经意忽略了,您可能要支付码头费 |
gen. | All pans and pots have to pass strict inspection before they go out | 所有的锅出厂前须经过严格检查 |
China, polit. | Amended Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices Amended Protocol II Annexed to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects | 《禁止或限制使用某些可被认为具有过分伤害力或滥杀滥伤作用的常规武器公约》所附的“禁止或限制使用地雷、诱杀装置和其他装置的修正议定书”修正的第二号议定书 |
gen. | Are you serious? How is this possible? You have to reapply! | 真的假的?这怎么可能呢?你一定要再申请一次! |
gen. | At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? | 我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? |
busin. | be deemed to have been served | 视为已送达 |
busin. | be deemed to have committed rape and shall be given a heavier punishment | 以强奸论,从重处罚 |
busin. | be deemed to have committed the crime of smuggling | 以走私论处 |
busin. | be deemed to have disclaimed the legacy | 视为放弃受遗赠 |
busin. | be individually punished according to the crimes they have committed | 按照他们所犯的罪分别处罚 |
busin. | before the buyer discovered or ought to have discovered the lack of conformity | 在买方发现或理应发现与合同不符以前 |
gen. | Before you do anything, you have to collect information about U. S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each | 在开始申请之前,你需要搜集关于美国移民签证和非移民签证的相关申请要求 |
gen. | Can you inform me what procedure I have to go through? | 你能告诉我都需要经过哪些程序吗? |
busin. | capacity to have civil right | 民事权利能力 |
busin. | cases for which the victims have evidence to prove that those are minor criminal cases | 被害人有证据证明的轻微刑事案件 |
tech. | cease to have effect | 停止生效 |
China, law | cease to have force | 停止生效 |
busin. | Citizen shall have the capacity for civil right from birth to death. | 公民从出生时起到死亡时止具有民事权利能力。 |
China, law | citizens who have the right to take proceeding | 有权提起诉讼的公民 |
busin. | clearly knew or ought to have known | 明知或应当知道 |
tech. | continue to have | 保留 |
China, polit. | Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons which may be deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to have Indiscriminate Effects with Protocols I, II and III Protocol on Non-Detectable Fragment Protocol I Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Body-Traps and other Devices Protocol II Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of incendiary Weapons III | 《禁止或限制使用某些可被认为具有过分伤害力或滥杀滥伤作用常规武器公约》及其所附第1号议定书《关于无法检验的碎片的议定书》、第2号议定书《禁止或限制使用地雷水雷、诱杀装置和其他装置的议定书》、第3号议定书《禁止或限制使用燃烧武器议定书》 |
gen. | Could we have a table close to the band? | 我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗? |
busin. | Death penalty shall only be applied to criminals who have committed extremely serious crimes. | 死刑只适用于罪行极其严重的犯罪分子。 |
securit. | deemed to have been licensed | 视为已获执照 |
busin. | Defendant shall have right to defence. | 被告人有权获得辩护。 |
gen. | Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? |
gen. | Disease in the body, such as headache or stomachache, with this kind of disease we have to go to the hospital to see the doctor | 如果是头痛或腹痛之类的身体疾病,我们必须到医院看医生 |
gen. | Do I have to go to the embassy in person? | 我需要亲自去大使馆吗? |
gen. | Do I have to make a reconfirmation? | 我需要再次确认机票吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? | 换乘地铁还要付费吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? | 我得付烟酒税吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay extra for drinks? | 饮料要另外付费么? |
gen. | Do I have to reserve a seat? | 我一定要预订座位吗? |
gen. | Do I have to show my ticket to get my bags? | 领取行李要出示机票吗? |
gen. | do not have time to + inf. | 来不及做 |
gen. | Do you have a return ticket to Haikou? | 是否有海口的回程机票? |
gen. | Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit? | 有靠近紧急出口的座位吗? |
gen. | Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
gen. | Do you have any pieces of luggage to check in? | 您有行李需要托运吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything to declare? | 你有什么物品需要申报吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything to recommend | 有什么推荐的吗? |
gen. | Do you have something to recommend for after dinner drink? | 能推荐一下饭后的饮料吗? |
gen. | Do you like to have an exchange? | 您愿意换货吗? |
gen. | Don't worry. Check-in starts now. I have to go | 放心吧。开始办登记手续了。我得走了 |
busin. | Due consideration shall be given to successors who have special financial difficulties. | 对生活有特殊困难的继承人应当予以照顾。 |
gen. | Each applicant - including children - must have their own visa application, which is known as the DS-160. The DS-160 must be completed and submitted online prior to your interview at the American embassy | 每位申请人,包括儿童在内,都必须要有自己的 DS-160签证申请表。在去大使馆进行面谈之前,须通过在线方式完成并提交 DS-160表 |
gen. | Each participant should have adequate work space to accommodate writing materials and books | 每位与会者都应该有足够的地方放置书写材料和书 |
China, polit. | entrust their relatives who have voting rights or other voters to vote on their behalf | 委托有选举权的亲属或者其他选民代为投票 |
gen. | Even if we could have taken a vacation, we might not have wanted to. | 即使我们可以休假了,但我们也不想去。 |
gen. | Excuse me, sir. Have you any laundry? The laundryman is here to collect it | 对不起,打扰了,先生。您有要送洗的衣服吗?洗衣工现在过来收了 |
gen. | Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 |
gen. | Excuse me, sir, you have to pay your baggage allowance, because it has exceeded | 对不起,先生,您的行李超过了 20公斤,请付行李附加费 |
China, law | fail to have the energy efficiency label put on file | 未办理能源效率标识备案 |
gen. | Fantastic! By the way, do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel? | 很好!顺便问问,你们提供接机服务吗? |
gen. | For any amount exceeding the line of credit you'll have to get authorization. You don't need to get authorization if your expenses are in line with the credit given by the issuing bank | 金额超过信用额度均需经过授权。消费额在发卡行授信额度内就不必经过授权 |
shipb. | For more than thirty years we have been exporting ships and exported considerable ships to abroad. | 我们从事出口船舶业务已有 30 余年,曾向国外出口很多船舶 |
busin. | force her to have sexual intercourse | 强行与其发生性关系 |
gen. | Good morning, we have bought three tickets from Air China. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? | 早上好!我们在国航买了三张机票,需要再确认吗? |
gen. | had like to have done | 差点儿就要做了 |
busin. | have a clear commitment to | 明确承诺做某事 (sth.) |
busin. | have a clear commitment to uniform administration of the trade regime with each such area | 明确承诺在每一此类地区中实行贸易制度的统一管理 |
gen. | have a dislike to | 厌恶 |
gen. | have a dislike to | 不喜欢 |
gen. | have a disposition to + inf. | 倾向于做 |
gen. | have a favour to ask | 请求…帮助〔支持〕 (of) |
gen. | have a good assortment of goods to choose from | 任凭挑选 |
gen. | have a good assortment of goods to choose from | 各色货物具备 |
gen. | have a good mind to | 极有意 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a good mind to | 几乎决意 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a good mind to | 非常想 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a great deal of leeway to make up | 要花许多力量才能赶上 |
gen. | have a great mind to | 极有意 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a great mind to | 几乎决意 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a great mind to | 非常想 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a hard job to | 做得吃力 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a lot of things to do | 有许多事要做 |
gen. | have a mind to | 想要 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a mind to | 有意 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a mind to | 打算 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have a preference of M to | 喜爱 M 甚于喜爱 N (N) |
gen. | have a reference to | 和…有关 |
gen. | have a relation to | 与… 有关系类似 |
gen. | have a resemblance to | 很像 |
gen. | have a resemblance to | 与…相似 |
gen. | have a strong desire to do sth. | 迫切想做某 |
gen. | have a wish to + inf. | 想做 |
gen. | have access to | 可以〔得以,有机会〕使用〔看到,获得,利用,接近,接触,出人,理解〕 |
China, law | have access to necessary medical care for the elderly | 老有所医 |
gen. | have an allergy to | 讨厌 |
gen. | have an antipathy to | 对…有反感 |
gen. | have an apathy to | 对…漠不关心 |
gen. | have an aptitude to vices | 易于染恶习 |
gen. | have an axe to grind | 别有用心〔企图〕 |
gen. | have an eye to | 重视 |
gen. | have an eye to | 很想得到 |
gen. | have an eye to | 顺便照看 —下 |
busin. | have an impact on access to China's domestic market | 影响对中国国内市场的准人 |
gen. | have an objection to + ing | 反对做 |
China, polit. | have an objection to the roll of voters | 对于公布的选民名单有不同意见 |
gen. | have an opportunity to | 有机会… (+ inf.) |
gen. | have an opportunity to | 有…的机会 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have an opportunity to for + ing | 有机会… |
gen. | have an opportunity to for + ing | 有…的机会 |
gen. | have an opportunity to of + ing | 有机会… |
gen. | have an opportunity to of + ing | 有…的机会 |
gen. | have analogy to | M 与M有相似之处 |
gen. | have analogy to | M 与M类似 |
tech. | have and to hold | 地契中的持有条款的开头语 |
gen. | have been able to + inf. | 得以做 |
gen. | have been able to + inf. | 已能做 |
med. | have been to | 去过 |
med. | have been to | 到过 |
gen. | have M distance to go to | 到 N 要走 M 距离 (N) |
gen. | have enough to do to + inf. | 好容易才做 |
securit. | have exclusive rights to sell | 有独家销售权 |
gen. | have one's eye glued to | 盯着看 |
gen. | have one's eye glued to | 目不转睛地看 |
gen. | have free entrance to | 可以自由〔免费〕人… |
gen. | have good reason to say that | 很可以说… |
gen. | have good reason to say that | 有充分根据说… |
gen. | have good reason to say that | 有充分根据 |
gen. | have good reason to say that | 很可以说 |
gen. | have got to + inf. | 必须做 |
gen. | have got to + inf. | 不得不做 |
gen. | have got to | 不得不 |
gen. | have half a mind to | 有几分想 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have little mind to | 一点儿也不想 (+ inf.) |
busin. | have mandate to do | 有权做某事 (sth.) |
busin. | have mandate to reform the economy | 有权进行经济改革 |
gen. | have many strings to one's bow | 有不止一个计划 |
gen. | have many strings to one's bow | 以防万一 |
gen. | have many strings to one's bow | 多备一手 |
gen. | have many strings to one's bow | 有几个办法 |
gen. | have much leeway to make up | 要花许多力量才能赶上 |
gen. | have much to do with | 与…很有〔毫无,有些〕关系 |
gen. | have much to do with | 和…有许多共同之处 |
gen. | have much to do with | 与…很有关系 |
gen. | have much to do with | 与…有许多 〔毫无,有些〕共同之处 |
gen. | have much to do with | 与…很有毫无,有些关系或共同之处 |
gen. | have need to + inf. | 需要做 |
gen. | have need to + inf. | 该做 |
gen. | have need to + inf. | 必须做 |
securit. | have no authority to act as agent | 无权代理 |
busin. | have no authority to do | 无权做某事 (sth.) |
gen. | have no business to | 无做…的权利道理 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no choice but to + inf. | 只好做 |
gen. | have no choice but to | 除做外别无他法 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no choice but to | 非做不可 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no disposition to + inf. | 无意于做 |
gen. | have no fault to find with | 无懈可击 |
gen. | have no fault to find with | 无错可寻 |
gen. | have no inkling as to | 对…一无所知 |
gen. | have no interest to | 对… 来说没有什么兴趣 |
gen. | have no mind to | 一点儿也不想 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no objection to + ing | 不反对做 |
gen. | have no occasion to | 没有…的理由〔必要〕 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no option but to | 只好… (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no option but to | 非… 不可 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no option but to | 除…外别无办法 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have no pretence to being learned | 不以有学问自居 |
gen. | have no pretensions to | 说不上是 |
gen. | have no pretensions to | 无权主张〔要求〕 |
inf. | have not a leg to stand on | 论点等站不住脚 |
gen. | have not long to live | 长不了 |
gen. | have not long to live | 是短命的 |
gen. | have not long to live | 活不长的 |
gen. | have not the patience to + inf. | 没有耐心做 |
gen. | have not the wit to | 没有做的能力 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have not the wits to | 没有做的能力 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have nothing to do with | 与…有许多 〔毫无,有些〕共同之处 |
gen. | have nothing to do with | 与…很有〔毫无,有些〕关系 |
gen. | have nothing to do with | M 与 M 毫无关系 |
gen. | have nothing to do with | 与…很有毫无,有些关系或共同之处 |
gen. | have nothing to lose but everything to gain | 有百利而无一弊 |
gen. | have only to + inf. to + inf. | 只要做就能做 |
gen. | have reason to | 做…是当然的 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have reason to + inf. | 有理由去做 |
gen. | have reason to | 有必须…的理由 (+ inf.) |
busin. | have recourse to | 诉诸 (sth.) |
busin. | have recourse to | 求助于某事物 (sth.) |
gen. | have recourse to | 求助〔诉诸〕于 |
gen. | have recourse to | 依靠 |
busin. | have recourse to arbitration for settlement | 诉诸仲裁解决 |
busin. | have recourse to force | 诉诸武力 |
busin. | have recourse to WTO dispute settlement | 诉诸 WTO 争端解决 |
gen. | have recurrence to | 依靠… |
gen. | have recurrence to | 求助〔援〕于… |
gen. | have reference to | M 涉及M |
gen. | have reference to | M междун.торг. 和 M 有关 |
gen. | have relation to | 和…有关系 |
gen. | have relations to | 和…有关系 |
gen. | have repair to | 依赖 (靠) |
gen. | have resort to | M 用〔诉诸,乞灵于〕M |
China, law | have rules and regulations to go by | 有章可循 |
gen. | have some shopping to do | 去买点东西 |
gen. | have something to do | 有些事要做 |
gen. | have something to do with | 与…很有〔毫无,有些〕关系 |
gen. | have something to do with | 与…有许多 〔毫无,有些〕共同之处 |
gen. | have something to do with | M 与 M 有些关系 |
gen. | have something to do with | 与…很有毫无,有些关系或共同之处 |
China, law | have the ability to execute but refuse to do so | 有能力执行而拒不执行 |
busin. | have the ability to execute the judgment or order made by a People's Court but refuse to do so | 对人民法院的判决或裁定有能力执行而拒不执行 |
busin. | have the ability to independently bear civil liability | 能独立承担民事责任 |
busin. | have the authority to confiscate equipment used for making counterfeit and pirated products | 有权没收用来制造假冒和盗版产品的设备 |
busin. | have the authority to do | 有权做某事 (sth.) |
busin. | have the authority to order prompt and effective provisional measures | 有权采取迅速而有效的临时措施 |
gen. | have the courage to + inf. | 有勇气去做 |
China, law | have the duty to guarantee | 有义务保证 |
gen. | have the fortune to + inf. | 幸而做 |
gen. | have the grace to + inf. | 认为自己应该做 |
gen. | have the grace to + inf. | 爽爽快快地做 |
gen. | have the imprudence to | 竟轻率… |
gen. | have the nerve to + inf. | 厚着脸皮做 |
gen. | have the nerve to | 有做的勇气 (+ inf.) |
China, law | have the power to alter | 有权改变 |
China, law | have the power to alter or annul | 有权改变或者撤销 |
busin. | have the power to bring the case up for trial itself | 有权自己提审 |
securit. | have the power to handle Ioans | 贷款自主权 |
China, law | have the power to order an autopsy | 有权决定解剖 |
China, law | have the power to remove from | 有权罢免 |
China, law | have the power to try | 有权审理 |
China, law | have the priority to purchase | 享有优先购买的权利 |
busin. | have the responsibility to provide evidence in support of one's own propositions | 对自己提出的主张有责任提供证据 |
China, law | have the right to | 有权 |
China, law | have the right to attend the meeting as nonvoting delegate | 有权列席会议 |
China, law | have the right to compensation | 取得赔偿的权利 |
China, law | have the right to debate | 有权进行辩论 |
China, law | have the right to defence | 有权获得辩护 |
busin. | have the right to demand cancellation of the compulsory measures | 有权要求解除强制措施 |
busin. | have the right to demand that the infringement be stopped | 有权要求停止侵害 |
busin. | have the right to demand the taking of remedial measures | 有权要求采取补救措施 |
busin. | have the right to do | 有权做某事 (sth.) |
China, law | have the right to employ people independently | 享有自主用人的权利 |
busin. | have the right to enjoy all the differential and more favourable treatment accorded to developing country members pursuant to the WTO Agreement | 有权根据《 WTO 协定》享受给予发展中国家的所有差别和更优惠待遇 |
busin. | have the right to entrust agents ad litem | 有权委托诉讼代理人 |
busin. | have the right to entrust persons as one's defenders | 有权委托辩护人 |
busin. | have the right to file an incidental civil action | 有权提起附带民事诉讼 |
China, law | have the right to investigate and collect evidence | 有权调查收集证据 |
busin. | have the right to lien upon | 对某物享有留置权 (sth.) |
China, law | have the right to make statement | 有权陈述意见 |
China, law | have the right to make statement and defend oneself | 有权陈述和申辩 |
China, law | have the right to offer as capital contributions | 有权出资 |
busin. | have the right to prevent others from offering for sale the patented product without their consent | 有权阻止他人未经其同意许诺销售专利产品 |
China, law | have the right to recover | 有权追回 (sth.) |
China, law | have the right to recover a lost-and-found thing | 有权追回遗失物 |
busin. | have the right to refuse to answer any questions that are irrelevant to the case | 对与本案无关的问题有拒绝回答的权利 |
China, law | have the right to require | 有权要求 |
China, law | have the right to take proceeding | 有权提起诉讼 |
China, law | have the right to vote | 有选举权 |
China, polit. | have the right to vote and to stand for election | 有选举权和被选举权 |
gen. | have the understanding to + inf. | 懂得怎样做某事 |
gen. | have to | 只好 |
gen. | have to | 必须 |
securit. | have to be registered with the agency approving | 履行备案手续 |
gen. | have ...to contend with | 要对付… |
gen. | have to do with | 和…打交道 |
gen. | have to do with | 所研究〔涉及〕的是 |
gen. | have to do with | 研究的是 |
gen. | have to do with | 与…有关 |
gen. | have to do with | 涉及 |
gen. | have to do with | 与…有关系〔来往〕 |
gen. | have sth. to say for oneself | 有要辩白的话 |
gen. | have M to spare | 有多余的 M |
gen. | have trouble to | 做很费事 (+ inf.) |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 有不止一个计划 |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 以防万一 |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 多备一手 |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 有第二种办法 |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 准备两手 |
gen. | have two strings to one's bow | 有几个办法 |
busin. | Have you any questions as regards to the contract? | 关于合同,您还有什么疑问吗? |
gen. | Have you been to Gyeongbok Palace? | 你去过景福宫吗? |
gen. | Have you ever been to Carrefour? | 你去过家乐福吗? |
gen. | Have you ever been to the Forbidden City in Beijing in China? | 你去过中国北京的紫禁城吗? |
gen. | Have you got anything to declare? | 你有什么需要申报吗? |
gen. | have you time to read this book? | 你现在有时间看这本书吗? |
gen. | Have you used an agent or representative to complete this application? | 你让他人或者代理机构帮你填写这份申请表格了吗? |
sport. | He does not have the stamina to run the 10,000 metres | 他没有跑 10,000 米的耐力 |
gen. | he ought to have arrived by this | 他此刻该到了 |
gen. | He said it could have been a lot worse, had the ambulance not gotten to you in time | 他说要不是救护车把你及时送到医院,那情况就糟多了 |
gen. | He seems to have a lot of strange ideas. | 他似乎有许多奇怪的想法。 |
gen. | Hello, have you ever been to this country before? | 你好!请问你以前来过这个国家吗? |
gen. | Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
gen. | High-tech companies have figured out how to rebuild the antiquated dispatching system into an advanced cellular-telephone network. | 高科技公司已经研究出来如何把这个老掉牙的传呼系统改造成为先进的移动电话网络。 |
gen. | How could that happen? You must have failed to meet the requirements or the officer believed your purpose is not genuine | 怎么会这样?那一定是材料没达到要求,或者签证官觉得你目的不纯 |
gen. | How long does my passport have to be valid in order to apply for a U. S. visa? | 我的护照有效期必须为多长时间才可以申请美国签证? |
gen. | How many universities have you applied for? How many of them admitted you? Why do you want to study in this university? | 你一共申请了多少所大学?有几所录取了你?为什么选择这所大学? |
gen. | How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections? | 你多大时才有公民选举权? |
gen. | I always have the temptation to eat on those snack stands | 我总想到小吃摊去吃 |
gen. | I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas | 我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证 |
shipb. | I 'd like to have your quotation CIF Tianjin. | 希望贵方报一个天津的到岸价格 |
gen. | I did not have the energy to put my bag in the overhead locker, so I stuffed it on the empty seat next to mine | 我没有力气把包放进头上的储物柜里,所以我把它塞在了我旁边空着的座位上 |
gen. | I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put it on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change | 我没带现金,所以必须得用信用卡结账了。这是90美元,剩下的做小费 |
gen. | I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary | 我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 |
gen. | I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. So I want to change jobs. | 我觉得我在现在的工作上已经达到了顶峰,所以我想换一份工作。 |
gen. | I guess you will have to go to the embassy in person and talk to the officers there | 我认为你需要亲自去向使馆官员咨询 |
gen. | I have a bad headache. I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time | 我的头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生 |
gen. | I have a student visa to stay in this country for the duration of my studies. | 我有学生签证,在我学习期间可以在这个国家居住。 |
gen. | I have been to Paris. I am fascinated by the beautiful scenery there. How about you? | 我去了巴黎。那儿的美景让我着迷。你呢? |
gen. | I have loose bowels. Can you take me to the nearest room? | 我拉肚子,您能带我去最近的洗手间吗? |
gen. | I have no money left on my metro card. Is there a place to charge it nearby? | 我的公交卡没钱了,附近有充值的地方吗? |
gen. | I have nothing to declare | 我没有什么商品需要申报 |
gen. | I have only a bottle of Scotch and a carton of cigarettes. Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? | 我有一瓶苏格兰威士忌和一条香烟,我得给酒和烟上税吗? |
gen. | I have regretted to let you know of this, but we found that you are very concerned about this | 很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们知道你很关心这件事 |
gen. | I have some special requirements. I want to reserve a cozy room with a French window and a bathtub | 我有一些特殊要求。我想要预订一个舒适的房间,要求有落地窗和浴缸 |
gen. | I have something urgent to speak to Mr. Smith, but I forgot his room number | 我有急事找史密斯先生,但我忘了他的房间号码 |
busin. | I have the honor to inform you that... | 我荣幸地通知阁下… |
gen. | I have to avoid food containing fat | 我必须避免含油脂的食物 |
gen. | I have to confiscate these fresh fruit. Give your declaration form to the attendant at the exit. And have a nice day | 我得没收这些新鲜水果。请把申报单交给出口的服务员。祝您旅途愉快! |
gen. | I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. so that I can catch the first bus. | 我必须5点起床,才能赶上头班车。 |
gen. | I have to go back to France in 6 weeks | 六周后我要回法国的 |
gen. | I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time? | 我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗? |
gen. | I have to go to an emergency | 我必须得去看急诊 |
gen. | I have two pieces of baggage to check in | 我有两件行李要办托运手续 |
gen. | I hope to have a job that offers me an opportunity for advancement. | 我希望有一份有提升机会的工作。 |
gen. | I just came in on flight two thirty-seven and am transferring to Los Angeles. Do I have to change planes? | 我刚从 237 号班机下来,要继续转往洛杉矶。我需要换班机吗? |
gen. | I know you don't understand but you will just have to accept my opinion this time. | 我知道,你或许不能理解,但这次你不得不接受我的意见。 |
gen. | I know you have a lot of experience when it comes to going abroad. What should I do? | 说到出国,你应该有很多经验,我应该做些什么? |
gen. | I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight? | 我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗? |
gen. | I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
gen. | I think it's something that I'll have to consider. The public transport system is pretty good | 这倒可以考虑。公共交通系统还是挺不错的 |
gen. | I think you had better go to see a doctor and have a physical check-up | 我想你最好去看一下医生,做一次体格检查 |
gen. | I thought we might have dinner together and go to the movies | 我想我们可以共进晚餐,然后一起去看电影 |
gen. | I want you to have an X-ray taken | 我想你该接受 X 光检查 |
gen. | I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced | 我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了 |
comp. | I would like to buy a computer. Do you have any recommendation? | 我想买一台电脑,您有什么推荐吗? |
gen. | I would like to have my steak medium- | 我的牛排要七分 |
gen. | I would like to have my steak medium | 我的牛排要五分 |
gen. | I would like to have my steak rare | 我的牛排要三分 |
gen. | I would like to have my steak well-done | 我的牛排要全熟 |
gen. | I'd like to have a double room with a bath if possible | 我想订一个双人房间,最好带浴室 |
gen. | I'd like to have a look at the house on the weekend. | 我想在这个周末去看看房子。 |
gen. | I'd like to have latte with foam | 我想要加牛奶泡泡的拿铁 |
gen. | I'd like to have one window seat definitely, in the nonsmoking section | 我一定要一个靠窗的座位,在无烟区 |
gen. | I'd like to have pizza | 我想吃比萨饼 |
gen. | I'd like to have some local food, such as ble noir, cucumber and vermicelli, and cabbage and mint | 我想尝尝当地的食物,比如养麦煎饼、黄瓜粉皮以及白菜薄荷 |
gen. | I'd like to have some local wine | 我想点当地出产的酒 |
busin. | I'd like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 110% of the invoice amount | 我希望以发票金额的110%为商品投保 |
gen. | I'd like to have two hot roast-beef sandwiches sent up to my room right now | 请马上送两份热牛肉三明治到我的房间 |
shipb. | I'd like to have your lowest quotation CIF San Francisco. | 希望你们报一个旧金山的最低到岸价格。 |
gen. | If I had known you wanted to go, I would have called you. | 如果我知道你想去,那我就会通知你了。 |
gen. | If I want to be healthy, I have to stop smoking cigarettes. | 如果我想要健康,我必须停止吸烟。 |
gen. | If my visa application is denied, could it help to have a high ranking official contact the consulate? | 被拒签后,我是否能找一个高级别官员联系领事馆帮我通过申请? |
gen. | If we can't do it this Friday, it'll have to wait until the week after next | 如果这个周五不行,就要等到下下周了 |
sport. | If you don't have room to pack a pair of running shoes and live near open fields, barefoot running is better for your bones and form | 如果你没有足够的空间塞进一双跑鞋,而你又住在空旷的地方,赤脚跑步会对你的骨骼和形体更加有好处 |
gen. | If you have a vacant seat, please let me know. I would like to change my seat | 如果有空位,请通知我。我想换座位 |
gen. | If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online | 如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食 |
gen. | If you have to take a taxi, be sure the driver puts down the flag on the meter when you get in | 如果打车,上车时要确保司机重打计价器 |
gen. | If you want to avoid making people feel unimportant or ignored, pick up your phone as soon as you know you have a caller waiting | 若你不想让客户感到他不重要或者被忽视,你最好一知道有人等候就马上接电话 |
gen. | I'll have some soup to stimulate it | 我想先来点汤提提食欲 |
gen. | I'll have to weigh it first. It's a little overweight. You'll have to pay extra | 我要先称一下。行李有些超重,您必须付超重费用 |
busin. | I'm afraid not. As you know, we have a lot of order to fill | 恐怕不行,我们的订单很多 |
gen. | I'm afraid that you have to make restitution for all damage you have caused | 恐怕您得对一切损失进行赔偿 |
shipb. | I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 |
shipb. | I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. | 如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 |
gen. | I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage | 恐怕您得赔偿损失 |
gen. | I'm having several friends over for dinner this Saturday. And I was wondering if you have the time to join us | 这周六我约几个朋友吃晚饭。你有时间参加吗? |
gen. | I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 |
gen. | I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen | 我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费 |
gen. | I'm sorry to tell you that I have scalded a hole on the carpet when I smoked | 非常抱歉地告诉您,我在吸烟时不小心将地毯烫了一个洞 |
gen. | I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one | 对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费 |
gen. | I'm wondering if I could reapply. Do I have to wait three to six months before reapplying | 我想知道我是否还能再次申请签证。我需要等三到六个月才能再次申请吗? |
gen. | In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance | 就我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数 |
gen. | In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that | 鉴于你的情况,你得在挂号卡上填写你的年龄、性别、住址等信息 |
gen. | It is common in China for an applicant to have relatives in other countries or a petition to immigrate on file. These factors by themselves will not necessarily prevent approval of your application | 中国申请人有亲戚在国外或者正申请移民是很常见的。这类情况不会妨碍你获得批准 |
gen. | it is possible to have one hundred million telephone channels operating simultaneously | 让一亿条电话通路同时通话是可能的 |
gen. | It is right to be contented with what we have, never with what we are. | 应满足所得,但不能满足现状。 (J. Mackinggtosh 麦金托什) |
gen. | It's infuriating! I have to be in Tokyo by six | 真气人!我得在6点以前到达东京 |
gen. | It's so good to have Big Ben here | 这儿有个大本钟真好 |
gen. | I've bought a ticket from the Emirates. Now, I have to cancel my schedule. How can I get a refund on an unused ticket? | 我在阿联酋航空公司买了张机票,但现在行程有变。我该如何领取未使用机票的退款? |
gen. | I've heard a lot about you, sir, now I finally have the chance to meet you in person. | 先生,久仰大名,今天终于让我亲自见到你了。 |
gen. | Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America | 把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇时也许有用 |
busin. | knew or ought to have known | 已知道或理应知道 |
sport. | Last week I shared these best bodyweight exercises, which are especially good for runners who don't belong to a gym and have very little fitness equipment at home | 上周,我分享了这些以自身体重为阻力的锻炼方法,特别适合那些不去健身房而且家里也几乎没有健身器材的跑步者 |
gen. | Let me check to see if we have one available | 我看看有没有您需要的车型 |
gen. | Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late | 我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁 |
adv. | Levy's Rye Bread, "You don't have to be Jewish to love Levy's Rye Bread" | 面包、"不只是犹太人才喜欢莱唯斯的黑麦面包"、恒美广告公司、1949 (DDB, Levy's) |
gen. | Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together | 黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番 |
gen. | Most of the students who are ready to go abroad do not have adequate proficiency in the language spoken there. | 大多数准备出国的学生外语都不够熟练。 |
gen. | not have to | 不必 |
China, law | not willing to have a consultation | 不愿协商 |
gen. | Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest | 当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化 |
gen. | OK, Mr. Wang. Do you have any bags to check? | 好的,王先生,你有什么行李要托运的吗? |
gen. | OK, when you put it that way, I have to agree. | 好的,你这样说的话,我也只得同意。 |
busin. | opportunity for the rightholder to have the goods detained inspected | 权利持有人要求检查被扣押的货物的机会 |
gen. | Our efforts to improve the environment have resulted in a better quality of life in the once seriously polluted area. | 我们改善环境的努力使这个一度被严重污染的地区的生活质量得以提高。 |
gen. | Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday | 美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期 |
gen. | People are busy in the morning. Someone even doesn't have time to enjoy breakfast | 早上都很忙,有些人根本没时间吃早点 |
gen. | People who would like to have a romantic relationship with somebody may use the occasion to make this known, often anonymously | 如果一个人想要追求另一个人,便会利用这个节日以匿名的方式向对方告白 |
busin. | personnel who have been requested to withdraw | 被申请回避的人员 |
gen. | Please be sure to have all your rental car papers on your person | 您要确定带齐全部的租车文件 |
gen. | Please hurry up. I have to leave soon | 快点,我得马上走 |
China, polit. | Protocol on blinding Laser Weapons Protocol IV Annexed to The Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects | 《禁止或限制使用某些可被认为具有过分伤害力或滥杀滥伤作用的常规武器公约》所附的“关于激光致盲武器的议定书”第四号议定书 |
gen. | Shouldn? t I conceal the fact that I have applied to immigrant, and that I have a prior visa refusal? | 我是否需要隐瞒我已经申请移民或者曾经被拒签等事实? |
gen. | Since China joined the WTO, both chances and challenges have been brought about to our country's plastic and rubber industries | 我国加入世贸组织为塑料、橡胶行业的发展带来了机遇和挑战 |
gen. | Sorry, sir. We don't allow customers to take food out from buffet. We don't have any doggie bags | 不好意思,先生。我们不让顾客带走自助餐食物,我们不提供打包服务 |
gen. | Sorry to have bothered you | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
gen. | Sorry to have kept you waiting. | 对不起,让你久等了。 |
gen. | Sorry to have kept you waiting | 抱歉让您久等了 |
gen. | Sorry, travelers checks are not allowed to be cashed in our hotel. You could have this service in the bank | 对不起,酒店不能为您兑现旅行支票,您可以去银行办理 |
gen. | Sorry, we have no vacant spare room for you. But I can recommend you to the Powell Hotel where you may get a spare room | 对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去鲍威尔酒店,那里可能有空余的房间 |
gen. | Sorry, you have to pay excess baggage charge | 对不起,您需要付超重行李费 |
China, polit. | spare no effort to help poverty-stricken people have enough to eat and wear | 致力于解决贫困人口的温饱问题 |
gen. | such devices have proved themselves to be aids to our work | 这些设备证明是有助于我们工作的 |
gen. | Surgeons have to operate on this patient immediately | 医生们不得不立刻为这位病人手术 |
gen. | That seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw, so much away at the end of the meal? | 那可太浪费了 !大家为什么不少点一些菜呢?这样就可以避免吃完饭后剩下太多了 |
gen. | The airport will consider a depreciated value of items and often ask for receipts for things you claim to have been in the baggage | 机场通常会低估物品价值,并要求出示丢失物品的收据 |
sport. | The athletes are going to the sports field to have their training classes | 这些运动员正在去运动场地上训练课 |
gen. | The brighter you are, the more you have to learn. | 越聪明的人,越需要学习。 (D. Herold 赫罗尔德) |
gen. | The British Embassy, please. I have to be there by10 | 我去英国大使馆,10点之前赶到那里 |
busin. | The buyer is not deprived of any right he may have to claim damages by exercising his right to other remedies. | 买方可能享有的要求损害赔偿的任何权利,不因他行使采取其他补救办法的权利而丧失。 |
gen. | The cafeteria is short-handed, so we'll have to wait in line | 自助餐厅人手不够,所以我们不得不排队等候 |
gen. | The flight will go to Kyoto with a stopover at Dubai, but passengers do not have to disembark | 该航班在飞往京都的途中将会在迪拜经停,但乘客不需下飞机 |
gen. | The fresh-baked multigrain bread is on sale. Would you like to have a try? | 新出炉的五谷面包现在特价。来一个,要吗? |
gen. | The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth, and to have it found out by accident. | 我认为最大的喜悦是偷偷地做件好事,而被人偶然发现。 (Charles Lamb 查尔斯•兰姆) |
gen. | The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it. | 生命中最重要的是找到一个宏伟目标并下定决心实现它。 (Goethe 歌德) |
China, polit. | the major issues that have a bearing on the overall interests of reform, development and stability, elicit widespread concern in society, or affect social harmony, issues that are of vital importance to overall reform, development and stability, draw wide public attention or affect social harmony | 关系改革发展稳定全局和社会普遍关注、影响社会和谐的突出问题 |
gen. | the only thing we have to go on is... | 我们唯一所依据的是… |
sport. | The sports shoes have functions of absorbing shock and protecting ankles, and are quite suitable to be used as professional sports shoes such as basketball shoes, tennis shoes | 本运动鞋既可缓震又可护踝,非常适于作篮球鞋、网球鞋等专业的运动鞋 |
sport. | The thrower must not step over the scratch line, if he is to have his throw qualify for measurement | 为了使投掷符合丈量条件、运动员的脚不能踩过起掷线 |
gen. | The Toms next door bought a yacht a long time ago, we might have to see about financing one ourselves. | 隔壁的汤姆很早就买了一艘游艇,我们也早该有一艘了。 |
gen. | The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. You can't blow an uncertain trumpet. | 领导最本质的东西是洞察力,不能无目的地瞎吹。 (Henry Ford 亨利•福特) |
gen. | there have to be | …必须有 |
gen. | There's no bus conductor in this city. Drivers play both role of driver and conductor. You have to go to the front and drop your fare into a metal box | 这个城市的巴士没有售票员。司机兼有双重职责。你得到车的前面把车费投到金属盒里 |
gen. | These are your baggage checks. Which would you like to have, aisle seats or window seats? You don't smoke, do you? | 这是你们的行李托管证。你们想选择靠过道的还是靠窗的座位?你们不抽烟,对吧? |
gen. | these bearings have not to be oiled | 这些轴承不需要上油 |
gen. | They have a simple breakfast, as it takes too long to make a big one. | 他们早餐很简单,因为要做丰盛的太费时间。 |
gen. | This may have followed on from the pagan fertility festivals that were held all over Europe as the winter came to an end, when traditionally lovers would exchange hand written notes | 情人节可能来自于欧洲的异教徒兴盛节,这个节日在冬天结束之际举行,通常情人之间会在这个节日互换手写信物 |
gen. | this shows the new machine to have many advantages over the old one | 这表明这台新机器比起那台旧的来有许多优点 |
gen. | To get your card back, you have to go to the bank with your passport | 取卡需要您本人带着护照去银行办理 |
tech. | to have common interests | 共同的利益关系 |
tech. | to have electricity, gas, running water and steam heating system | 有水、电、暖、煤气设备 |
busin. | To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price | 说实话,我们已经给您最低价格了 |
tech. | trees have been planted to fix the sand | 封沙育林 |
gen. | Unfortunately, you have to compensate for the TV set because of your improper use | 很不幸的是,由于您使用不当,致使电视机损坏,您得要赔偿 |
gen. | We also have mascara designed to lengthen the eyelashes | 我们也有一些助长睫毛膏 |
gen. | We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank | 我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换 |
gen. | We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer | 我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查 |
gen. | We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from | 我们有许多素菜供您选择 |
gen. | We have adopted effective measures to control the water contamination in our area. | 我们采取了有效的措施,治理了我们这个地区的水污染。 |
gen. | We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow | 我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间 |
gen. | We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight | 我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌 |
gen. | We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark | 我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机 |
gen. | We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco | 我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山 |
busin. | We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far. It is time to sign the contract | 我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧 |
gen. | We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now | 我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店 |
gen. | We have several flights from Beijing to Los Angeles on October | 十月一日,我们有好几趟由北京飞往洛杉矶的航班 |
gen. | We have to clean the grill before we start a fire | 我们要把这个炉子洗干净,然后再生火 |
gen. | We have to flip over this guy | 我们得给它翻个面 |
gen. | we have to go there now | 我们现在得去那儿 |
gen. | we have to have this in view | 我们得把这点考虑进去 |
shipb. | We have to readjust our price because the price of fuel is constantly going up. | 因为燃料不断涨价,所以价格也不得不作些调整 |
gen. | We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? | 我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生? |
gen. | We may have lost some baggage, so like to make a lost baggage report | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 |
gen. | We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单 |
gen. | We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 |
gen. | we ought to have done it | 我们本应做完了这事不定式 |
gen. | We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience | 我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待 |
gen. | We'd all like to believe that we have a bright future ahead of us. | 我们都愿意相信我们有着美好的未来。 |
gen. | We'll have to apply a bandage | 我们要一个绷带 |
gen. | We'll have to charge you $10 extra | 我们要向您额外收10美元 |
gen. | We'll have to destroy these fruit. We don't want to risk infestation | 我们得把水果销毁。我们可不想冒被病虫侵袭的风险 |
gen. | Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away | 好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去 |
gen. | Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail? | 嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息 |
gen. | Well, you still have to wait in line like everyone else | 那你也还是要和他人一样排队等候 |
gen. | What if I want to have my clothes washed? | 要是我想洗衣服该怎么办? |
gen. | What would you like to have for your main course? | 你的主菜要什么? |
gen. | Which would you like to have, aisle seats or window seats? | 您喜欢什么样的座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的? |
gen. | Why do we have to get to the front of the bus? | 我们为什么要到车的前面去? |
gen. | Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights? | 转机时行李需要先拿出来再放回去吗? |
gen. | Will I have to go through customs for connecting flights? | 转机时候要出境再入境吗? |
gen. | Will the airline pay for my room if I have to spend the night at the airport? | 如果我要在机场留宿一夜,住宿费用机场会承担吗? |
busin. | without prejudice to any other rights he may have | 不损害其可能享有的任何其他权利 |
busin. | Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples of the flasher? | 我能亲眼看一下你们闪光灯的样品吗? |
gen. | Would you like to have a chocolate muffin? | 您要不要来个巧克力松饼? |
gen. | Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries? | 您的薯条要不要来一包番茄酱? |
gen. | Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks? | 您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰? |
gen. | Would you like to have some biscuits with the coffee? | 要些饼干来配咖啡吗? |
gen. | Would you like to have some snacks with your wine? | 您要不要叫一点小吃来下酒呢? |
gen. | Would you like to have table d'hote or a la carte? | 您是选择套餐,还是单点呢? |
China, polit. | write a statement and entrust their relatives who have voting rights or other voters to vote on their behalf | 书面委托有选举权的亲属或者其他选民代为投票 |
gen. | You are allowed £100 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch and suit | 我们允许您携带100英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表和衣服上税了 |
gen. | You are going to Los Angeles on flight two thirty seven, so you don't have to change planes | 您将继续搭乘237号班机到洛杉矶,所以不用换班机 |
gen. | You can mail the ticket with a check for the correct amount. You also have the right to contest the violation in a court of law | 你可以将正确金额的支票和罚单一起寄出。你也有权利到法庭申诉 |
gen. | You can watch the web-cast of this program if you have broadband access to the Internet. ADSL is the currently most popular solution to broadband access, and you can choose it. | 如果你能用宽带上网的话,你能在网上收看到这个节目。 ADSL 是目前最流行的宽带接入方式,你可以选择这种方式上网。 |
gen. | You have a curious, receptive mind that finds much interest and pleasure in listening to others. | 你充满好奇心,善于接纳别人,很乐于听别人倾诉。 |
gen. | You have to accept the consequences of your actions. | 自作自受自食其果。 |
gen. | You have to add some additional documents before reapplying | 再次申请前,需要提供一些其他文件 |
gen. | You have to declare the car if you want to take it back home | 如果想把汽车带回国,你必须向海关申报 |
gen. | You have to pay duty on these items | 你需要为这些商品付税 |
gen. | You have to pay the required visa application fee before you complete the application forms | 填写申请表之前你需要支付签证申请费用 |
gen. | You mean we have to wait until the fog lifts? | 你是说我们得等雾散了才能起飞? |
gen. | You will have to bring your passport to prove who you are | 为了证明你的身份,你需要随身携带护照 |
gen. | You will have to provide the detail information about yourself | 您必须提供详细的个人信息 |
gen. | You'd better think again. If you don't adopt this solution, we have to abandon this project. | 你最好再考虑一下。如果你不采纳这个方案的话,我们只能放弃这个项目了。 |
gen. | You'll have to get off at the post office, and take a | 64. 你应该在邮局下车,再乘64路。 |
gen. | You'll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD | 您需要寄给我们50美元的押金 |
gen. | Your skis will float if you have softer-flexing alpine ski-boots because you will be able to keep balance and there will be more room for your ankles | 软一些的滑雪靴更有利于滑雪板浮在雪上,因为在软鞋里更能保持平衡,而且脚踝活动空间更大 |
gen. | Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour | 你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时 |