Subject | English | Chinese |
gen. | A is to B what C is to DA | 之于B 正如 C 之于 D |
gen. | A leader knows What's best to do, a manager knows merely how best to do it. | 领导者知道做什么最好,管理者知道怎么样做最好。 (Ken Adelman 肯•阿德尔曼) |
gen. | a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 就是我们应做些什么 |
gen. | a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 才能排除这系统中的故障 |
gen. | a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 出现了一个问题 |
gen. | A splendid house, a luxury car and a harmonious family, what else could one want? | 一座华丽的房子、一辆豪华的车子和一个和睦的家,除此之外,你还要求什么呢? |
gen. | After all, what single girl in New York would turn down a gift from Prada? | 毕竟,哪个纽约单身女性会拒绝来自普拉达的礼物? |
gen. | and the devil knows what | 其他种种 |
gen. | and what not | 诸如此类 |
gen. | and what not | 諒如此类 |
gen. | and what not | 等等 |
gen. | Another use of advertisements is to make the public interested in what manufacturers want to sell. | 广告的另一个用处是使公众对制造厂商要卖的东西产生兴趣。 |
econ. | As heavy sales in recent weeks have depleted their stocks, they cannot supply what you require at present | 由于最近数周关量销售而使存货耗尽,他们目前不能供应你们所需的货 |
busin. | ascertain what really happened | 査明事情真相 |
busin. | ascertain what really happened | 查明事情真相 |
gen. | ask him what time it is | 问问他几点了 |
gen. | Baseball is my favorite sport. What's yours? | 棒球是我喜欢的运动,你喜欢什么运动? |
China, law | be not in conformity with what is stated in | 所载不相符合 |
busin. | be reimbursed for what one spends | 实报实销 |
adv. | Blackglama-Great Lakes Mink, "What becomes a legend most?" | 宝嘉美一五大湖皮草、"是什么活在传奇里" 、Peter Rogers 集团、20世纪60年代 (Peter Rogers Group) |
gen. | Breakfast contains boiled eggs, toast, rye bread and milk. What is your preference? | 早餐包括煮蛋、吐司、黑面包和牛奶。您要哪一种? |
gen. | but what | 说不定 |
gen. | but what | 没有到不…的程度 |
gen. | but what | 除…之外就不 |
gen. | but what | 未必不 |
gen. | but what | 没有…的 |
gen. | but what exactly is a machine | 但机械到底〔究竟〕是什么呢 |
gen. | By the way, what is the exchange rate for Chinese yuan today? | 顺便问一下,今天人民币的兑换率是多少? |
commer. | by what | 凭那 |
commer. | by what | 由那 |
adv. | Calvin Klein, "Know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing!" | 服装、"我和 Calvin 亲密无间"、CK 专属广告公司、20世纪80年代 (CK) |
gen. | Can you guess what I was doing this morning? | 你能猜出今天上午我在做什么吗? |
gen. | Can you inform me what procedure I have to go through? | 你能告诉我都需要经过哪些程序吗? |
gen. | Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? | 能否告诉我陈先生何时回来? |
busin. | charging what the traffic will bear | 按载货负担能力收取运费制度 |
econ. | CIF prices, discounts, and delivery schedule are what we want to know | 成本保险费加运费价格、折扣和交货期都是我们想了解的 |
gen. | come what may | 不管怎样 |
gen. | come what may | 无论如何 |
gen. | come what may | 不论发生什么事情 |
gen. | cost what it may | 无论代价多少 |
gen. | cost what it may | 无论如何 |
gen. | Could you repeat what you said? | 请重复一遍您说的好吗? |
gen. | do what is needful | 做所必须做的事 |
gen. | Do you have any siblings? What do they do? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗?他们都从事什么职业? |
gen. | do you know what he is | 你知道他是做什么的吗 |
gen. | Do you know what it is according to the lunar calendar? | 你知道那天是农历几号吗? |
gen. | Do you know what the population of Japan is? | 你知道日本有多少人口吗? |
commer. | Don't ignore what you have promised in your letter dated April 10 | 不要忽略你方四月十日来函中所作的承诺 |
busin. | each making up what the other lacks | 互通有无 |
econ. | encourage standing up for what is right | 弘扬正气 |
gen. | Excuse me, Miss. What did the announcement say? | 对不起,小姐。广播说些什么呢? |
gen. | Excuse me, sir. What do you think of our service? | 对不起,打扰了,请问您对我们的服务还满意吗? |
gen. | Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner? | 打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢? |
gen. | Fill out the form and tell us what happened | 填上表告诉我们发生了什么事 |
gen. | find out what's what | 了解事情真相 |
gen. | for what it is worth | 不论真伪 |
gen. | for what reason | 为何 |
inf. | from what I have heard | 据我所听到的 |
gen. | give them what books we have on the subject | 把我们关于这个题目的书都给他们 |
gen. | Good afternoon, sir. What would you like to drink? | 早啊,先生,你想喝点什么? |
gen. | Good evening, Miss! What can I do for you? | 晚上好,小姐。有什么需要我效劳的吗? |
gen. | happen what may | 不管怎么样 |
gen. | happen what may | 无论〔不管〕发生什么事 |
gen. | have no idea as to what | 捉摸不到 |
gen. | have no idea as to what | 摸不清 |
gen. | he gave me what I wanted | 他把我所需要的给了我 |
gen. | He knew what he wanted and set out to get it. As a result, he succeeded. | 他目标明确并为之奋斗。果然成功了。 |
gen. | he spoke too fast, no one knew what he said | 他说得太快,谁也不知道他讲了些什么 |
gen. | Hello, British Airways Reservations. What kind of seat do you prefer? An aside seat or enter seat? | 喂,你好,英国航空订票处,您想要哪种座位呢?靠过道的还是中间位置的? |
gen. | Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? | 你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? |
gen. | He's got promoted to branch manager. What has he done? | 他被升为分公司的经理了,他究竟做了些什么? |
gen. | Hi, Lily! I will go to the U. S. this summer. What should I do to complete my DS-160 application online? | 莉莉,我这个暑假准备去美国玩儿,我应该怎样完成网上的 DS-160申请表? |
gen. | I agree with what he said. | 我同意他的建议。 |
econ. | I am disposed to agree with what you say | 我倾向于同意你所说的 |
gen. | I am not sure I know what you mean. | 我不能肯定我是否领悟了你的意思。 |
gen. | I assure you that s not a problem. What is your full name, please? | 当然了,没问题。请问您全名是什么? |
gen. | I bought the bangle in Thailand. What do you think of it? | 我在泰国买了这只手镯,你觉得怎么样? |
gen. | I can't find my passport. What should I do? | 我护照找不到了,怎么办? |
gen. | I can't remember what John was doing last weekend. | 我记不起来约翰上周末在干什么了。 |
gen. | I do not doubt but what the data is reliable | 我不怀疑这数据是可靠的 |
gen. | I do not know but what I shall go | 不妨 |
gen. | I do not know but what I shall go | 说不定我还会去呢 c 没到不…的程度 |
gen. | I don't know what this tool is used for | 我不知道这工具是做什么用的 |
gen. | I even had a cute name for what I hoped would become the daily dispatch from the front lines of the Internet: the Netly News http: pathfinder.com/Netly. | 对于这个我理想中会成为网络上第一线的每日新闻发送站,我甚至为它取了个漂亮的名字"网络新闻"网址http://pathfinder.com/Netly。 |
gen. | I heard your brother has come back from Hawaii. What special gifts did he give you? | 我听说你哥哥从夏威夷旅游回来了,他给你带了什么特别礼物啊? |
gen. | I know what this is worth | 我知道这东西值多少钱 |
gen. | I know you have a lot of experience when it comes to going abroad. What should I do? | 说到出国,你应该有很多经验,我应该做些什么? |
gen. | I know your products have a good reputation. But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? | 我知道你方产品信誉很好,但是万一发生重量不足或质量不合格怎么办呢? |
gen. | I presented all the documents I was told to bring, but my application was turned down anyway. What else should I bring? | 我带齐了要求的所有文件,但还是被拒签了。那我还要带什么呢? |
gen. | I think it is the best way to figure out what is causing this | 我觉得找到病因是最好的方法 |
gen. | I want to open a savings account, what is the proper procedure? | 我想开一个存款账户,该办哪些手续啊? |
gen. | I would take steak and kidney pie. What about you? | 我要牛排腰子饼,你呢? |
econ. | I'd like to know more about what an executive like your boss does | 我还想了解一下像你的上司那样的主管人员有什么样的职责 |
house. | If it is too dark to see what you are doing, use a flashlight rather than pulling the fireworks closer to see the ignition point | 如果天太黑,你看不清楚自己在做什么,那就用一个手电筒照着,而不是把烟花移得很近,来找燃火点 |
busin. | If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the bearings? | 如果我们的轴承以到岸价成交,你们负责投保哪些险别? |
gen. | If you were to attend the banquet, what would you wear? | 如果你参加那个宴会,你将穿什么衣服? |
gen. | I'll go to order meals. What would you like? | 我去点餐,你吃什么? |
expl. | In order to reduce damage claims, the explosives user is wise to keep complete records of his operations, to monitor vibrations and airblast, to do what he can to inform the public, and to minimize drilling noise,dust,traffic noise, and other perceptible effects | 为了减少索赔事件的发生、炸药的使用人员保存完整的爆破作业记录是聪明的举措、监测爆破振动和冲击波、尽可能通知公众、尽量降低钻孔和交通噪声、减少粉尘并减小其他可觉察到的影响 |
gen. | in view of what follows | 鉴于下述情况 |
commer. | in what | 在哪点上 |
busin. | In what currency will payment be made? | 需要用什么货币来支付? |
math. | in what follows | 下面 |
math. | in what follows | 在下文中 |
gen. | It is right to be contented with what we have, never with what we are. | 应满足所得,但不能满足现状。 (J. Mackinggtosh 麦金托什) |
gen. | it weighs 100 lbs, or, what is the same thing, 45.4 kg | 它重 100 磅,或者,换句话说也一样,45,4 千克 |
gen. | I've forgotten what he said his address was. | 我忘了他所说的地址了。 |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
gen. | know what one is about | 做事有把握 |
gen. | know what one is about | 一切都应付自如 |
gen. | Let me see what s available... Yes, Air China has a flight on March 28 th at 7:30 pm, besides, the United also has a flight at 9:00 am | 让我查一查余票。中国国航有一班3月28日晚上7点30分起飞的飞机。美联航也有一班,早上九点起飞 |
gen. | Look at what the cat dragged in! | 嘿,看风把谁吹来了。 |
gen. | My advice is to go to an actual running store, where there will be knowledgeable people who can watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need | 我建议去一家真正的跑鞋店。那里会有懂运动的人,看过你跑步之后,他们会告诉你,你需要哪一类的鞋子 |
gen. | My favorite food is beef piccata. What's your favorite? | 我喜欢煎小牛排。你呢? |
gen. | My flight just arrived late, and I need to know what to do | 我搭乘的航班晚点了,我想知道是什么情况 |
gen. | My hobby is collecting stamps. What's yours? | 我的爱好是集邮,你呢? |
gen. | My son,that you get into a good college is what your mother and I hope. | 我的孩子,你能上个好大学是我和你妈妈的愿望。 |
econ. | no matter what | 不论什么 (which, who, how, when, where, 哪一个、谁、怎样、什么时候、什么地方) |
gen. | not a thing but what changes | 除…这点之外就不 |
gen. | not a thing but what changes | 未必不 |
gen. | not a thing but what changes | 没有不变化的东西不变化的东西是没有的 b 表示可能性或不确定性说不定 |
gen. | not but what | 虽然〔虽则〕…但还是不 |
gen. | not but what | 虽则 |
gen. | not but what | 虽然但不是不 |
gen. | not but what | 虽然 |
gen. | not but what | 并非不 |
law | not what is said, but what is done, is to be regarded | 重在行为而不在言词 |
law | not what is said, but what lays stress on investigation and study is to be regarded | 重在强调要重视调查研究而不在于言词 |
China, polit. | observe small clues that indicate what is coming in order to forestall any possible trouble | 见微知著,防范于未然 |
commer. | of what | 关于那 |
econ. | On looking at your order again we see that what looks like an "o" is indeed "e" | 经再次査阅你方定单,发现那些看上去像"o"的字母实际上是"e" |
commer. | on what | 在那上面 |
commer. | on what | 在其上 |
gen. | On what conditions does duty exemption function? | 免除关税是在什么条件下运作的? |
gen. | One of the most dangerous forms of human error is forgetting what one is trying to achieve. | 人犯错误最危险的一种就是忘记自己的目标是什么。 (Paul Nitze 保尔・尼采) |
gen. | or what not | 诸如此类 |
gen. | or what not | 等等 |
econ. | Our company is carrying out a market survey to determine what products come up to customer' needs | 我公司正在进行一项市场调査,以便确定什么产品符合顾客的需要 |
econ. | Please accept our apologies for ignoring what you said in your letter of Feb 21 | 请原谅我们没有注意到你在2月 21日信中所提之事 |
econ. | Please inform us by return mail what we shall deal with the machinery and equipment Shall we return them to you or hold them at your disposal? | 请即回函告知这批机械及设备的处理办法,是将货退给你们,还是暂存我处留待你方处理 |
econ. | Please sound them out and tell us what their intension is | 请试探一下他们的意见,并告诉我们他们的打算 |
econ. | Please tell us in what names and denominations such certificates will be issued | 请告诉我们此类证券将以什么名义及面额予以发行 |
China, law | promote what is beneficial and eliminate what is harmful | 兴利除弊 |
gen. | reap what one has sown | 自食其果 |
gen. | Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account? | 在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同? |
law, chinese.lang. | return what one has unlawfully taken or pay compensation for it | 退赔 |
tech. | return what one has unlawfully taken or pay compensation for it | 经济退赔 |
gen. | Room service. What can I do for you? | 这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢? |
gen. | Room Service. What can I do for you? | 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗? |
gen. | Sounds good. What time do you want me to come? | 听起来不错啊。我几点过去? |
China, polit. | take into account a number of factors such as what is needed and what is feasible | 综合考虑需要和可能等多种因素 |
gen. | tell me what happened | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
busin. | Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? | 感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价 |
gen. | that is what comes of being careless | 那便是粗心的结果 |
gen. | that's exactly what we expected | 这正是我们所预期的 |
gen. | That's fine. I think I can make it. By the way, what will you want me to bring? | 我想应该没问题。需要我带什么东西过去吗? |
econ. | The fashion designer is always looking for novelty in what he designs | 这位时装设计师总是追求设计的新奇别致 |
econ. | The marketing plan seems very desirable, but what will it be in practice n.? | 营销计划似乎非常理想,但实施起来又会怎样呢? |
gen. | The officer said that I don't have strong ties. What does that mean? | 签证官说我没有牢固约束力•那是什么意思? |
gen. | the rules must be few, and, what is more important, simple | 规则不要多,而且更为重要的是,要简单 |
gen. | the what, the how, and the where | 对象,方法和地点 |
gen. | then what | 下一步怎么办 |
commer. | There is no need to introduce the world renowned Armani label, but what may be less known is that it is now a leading furniture designer | 世界著名的阿玛尼品牌已无须介绍,但鲜为人知的是它现在成了首屈一指的家具设计品牌 |
econ. | They wouldn't like to court trouble by making promises to do what they cant do | 他们不想答应做没把握的事而招致麻烦 |
gen. | This dress is just what I want. It's so amazing! It matches my necklace so well! | 这条裙子正是我喜欢的,太漂亮啦,跟我的项链也特别相配! |
gen. | This is Immigration Department. What can I do for you? | 这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗? |
gen. | this is what you are looking for | 这就是你在寻找的东西 |
gen. | this job is not so difficult but what we may try it | 这件工作没困难到我们不能试试的程度,用于 |
gen. | ...to do what? | 干什么 |
econ. | We asked them to find out at what time the train was due | 我们请他们打听火车什么时候到达 |
econ. | We gather from what they have said that they are not satisfied with their wages and allowances | 从他们的话中,我们推断出他们对工资和津贴不满意 |
gen. | We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp? | 我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼? |
econ. | We hope what we have done will help to strengthen our relations | 我们希望我们所做的能有助于加强我们的关系 |
gen. | we need only what are called castle nuts | 我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母 |
shipb. | We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply? | 我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少? |
econ. | We'll buy what we need regardless of expense | 我们要购买我们需要的东西,不计费用 |
gen. | Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail? | 嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息 |
gen. | We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could | 我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴! |
gen. | What a beautiful bride! | 多么迷人的新娘啊! |
gen. | what a book | 多好的一本书 |
gen. | what a good suggestion it is | 这是多么好的一个建议 |
gen. | what A is to B that is C to D | C 对于 D 就好比 A 对于 B |
gen. | What a pity! We have another party that day | 太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会 |
gen. | what a smell | 真难闻 |
gen. | What a strange country! | 多么奇怪的国家啊! |
gen. | what a wonder | 多么令人惊奇 (it is) |
gen. | what a wonder | 咄咄怪事 (it is) |
gen. | what a wonderful... | 多么惊人的… |
gen. | what a wonderful... | 多么好的… |
gen. | what about | 怎么样 |
gen. | what about | M 关于M |
gen. | what about | 你认为如何 |
gen. | what about | 关于…有何消息 |
gen. | what about | 怎么回事 |
gen. | what about | M M 怎么样〔如何〕 |
gen. | What about fish? Fish is not heavy | 鱼怎么样?鱼也不腻 |
busin. | What about having a look at the sample first? | 您可以先看一下样品 |
gen. | what about it | 那是怎么啦 |
gen. | What about the features in the room? | 房间设施怎么样? |
gen. | What about toppings? All pizzas come with cheese and tomato sauce. What else would you like? | 上面要加什么料呢?所有的比萨都有奶酪和番茄酱。你还想加些什么吗? |
gen. | What are check-in procedures? | 乘机手续都是什么? |
adv. | What are the selling points of your coverlet? | 你们床单的卖点是什么? |
cleric. | what are those | 那些是什么 |
gen. | What are you trying to get at? | 你想达到什么目的? |
shipb. | What are your normal export terms? | 你们一般采用什么出口条件? |
busin. | What are your terms of payment? | 你们用什么方式付款? |
gen. | What can I get for you? | 请问您要喝点什么? |
gen. | What can I get you for dessert? | 点心吃点什么? |
gen. | What Chinese food in particular? | 具体是哪种中国菜呢? |
gen. | What color is the car? It's blue. | 那汽车是什么颜色的?它是蓝色的。 |
gen. | What colors do you have in foundation? | 粉底都有哪些颜色的? |
gen. | What day is today/yesterday/tomorrow? | 今天/昨天/明天是星期几? |
gen. | what did he do | 他做什么了 |
gen. | What do I owe you? | 一共要付多少钱? |
gen. | What do we need for the barbecue? | 我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? |
gen. | What do you call those lovely animals that help pull Santa Clause's sleigh? | 那些帮助圣诞老人拉雪橇的可爱动物叫什么名字? |
gen. | What do you do? How about your annual income or monthly salary? | 你从事什么职业?月收入或者年收入多少呢? |
gen. | What do you dream to be? | 你的梦想是什么? |
gen. | What do you have? | 你们有什么料? |
gen. | What do you have for dinner? | 你晚餐吃什么? |
gen. | What do you like to do for kicks? | 你想怎么玩? |
gen. | what do you mean by "matter" | 所谓物质指的是什么 |
gen. | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思? |
sport. | What do you mean? I'm going to do some bench presses! | 你这是什么意思?我正要做一些仰卧推举运动! |
gen. | What do you recommend? | 你的建议是什么? |
gen. | What do you suggest in particular? | 那你具体推荐什么呢? |
gen. | What do you suggest in particular for dinner? | 晚餐有什么特别推荐吗? |
avia. | what do you think? | 你以为如何? |
gen. | What do you think braised prawns for dinner? | 晚上吃烩大虾怎么样? |
gen. | What do you think his age is? | 你觉得他多大了? |
gen. | What do you think of our plan? | 你觉得我们的计划怎么样? |
shipb. | What do you think of our price? | 您觉得我们的报价怎么样? |
adv. | What do you think of our price of the carpet? | 你认为我方地毯的价格如何? |
busin. | What do you think of the payment terms? | 支付方式是什么? |
gen. | What do you think of the TV news report? | 你认为这个电视新闻报道怎么样? |
gen. | What do you want, pizza, pasta or spaghetti? | 你想吃什么,比萨、通心粉还是意面? |
busin. | What do your insurance clauses cover? | 你方投保的保险涵盖哪些方面? |
gen. | what does it matter | 那有什么要紧 |
econ. | What does it matter? | 这又有什么关系? |
gen. | what does it matter | 这有什么关系 |
gen. | What does this import? | 这意味着什么? |
gen. | what does this word mean | 这个词是什么意思 |
gen. | What does your bag looks like? | 你的包什么样? |
tech. | what economic law is to regulate | 经济法调整对象 |
gen. | what else | 还有什么别的 |
gen. | what else | 非此而何 |
gen. | what else | 别的什么〔什么地方,什么时候…〕 |
gen. | what ever...? | 究竟什么〔哪个,谁,何时,何处,为何,怎样〕…? |
consult. | what every engineer should know about patents | 工程师须知的专利知识 |
gen. | What exactly should I do with the foreign exchange certificates left with me? | 如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办? |
sport. | What facilities do you have at the recreation and fitness center? | 你们的休闲健身中心都有什么设施? |
gen. | What flavors of puffs do you have today? | 你们有哪些口味的泡芙可以选? |
gen. | What flights are there from San Francisco to Chicago tomorrow? | 明天从旧金山到芝加哥有哪几趟航班? |
gen. | what.. for | 为什么 |
gen. | what for | 那一种 |
gen. | what.. for | 为了什么而… |
gen. | What further advances do you think e-banking will make in the near future? | 您认为在不久的将来电子银行还会有哪些进一步发展? |
gen. | what happened | 发生什么事了 |
gen. | what happened to M? | M 发生了什么事? |
gen. | what happened to M? | M 怎么了? |
gen. | What happened? We're all expecting you | 怎么啦?我们都在恭候你的光临 |
gen. | What happens if my booking goes up in price after making changes? | 如果我更改预订后,价格增长了应该怎么办? |
gen. | What happens if you don't find it? | 万一找不到怎么办? |
gen. | What happens to all the leftover food? | 那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢? |
gen. | What happens to my chauffer bookings if I change? | 如果我进行了更改,我预订的专车服务会怎么样? |
gen. | what has occurred | 发生了什么事 |
econ. | What he said is a gross departure from the promise made by him before | 他的话严重地背离了他以前许下的诺言 |
gen. | what he says is all true | 他说的都是真的 |
gen. | what heading does this come under? | 这个应归人哪一类? |
gen. | what if | 即使…又有什么要紧 |
gen. | what if | 如果…那怎么办〔怎么样〕 |
gen. | what if | 如果…那将会怎样呢 |
nautic., tech. | what-if analysis technique | 设问一处理分析技术 |
gen. | What if I overdraw? | 如果透支了怎么办? |
gen. | What if I want to have my clothes washed? | 要是我想洗衣服该怎么办? |
econ. | What if the volume of business falls short of the agreed amount? | 如果营业额不足双方同意的金额怎么办? |
gen. | What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it | 万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定 |
gen. | What is a man's first duty? The answer is brief: to be yourself. | 一个人的首要职责是什么?很简单:成为你自己。 (Henrik Ibsen 易卜生) |
gen. | what is called... | 通常所说的 |
gen. | what is called... | 所谓的 |
gen. | what is called | 通常所说的 |
gen. | what is called | 所谓的 |
gen. | what is he | 他是做什么的 |
gen. | What is insomnia? | 什么是失眠? |
math. | what is known as | 所谓的 |
math. | what is known as | 称之为…的 |
math. | what is known as | 大家所熟悉的 |
gen. | what is meant by atomic energy | 原子能的意思是什么 |
gen. | what is meant by atomic energy | 所谓原子能指的是什么 |
gen. | what is more | 并且 |
gen. | what is more | 此外 |
gen. | what is more | 更为重要〔严重〕的是 |
gen. | what is more | 插人语更有甚者 |
gen. | what is more | 更有甚者 |
gen. | what is more | 加之 |
gen. | what is more | 而且 |
gen. | what is referred to as | 所谓的 |
gen. | what is referred to as | 称之为…的 |
gen. | what is referred to as | 大家所熟悉的 |
gen. | what is required is some castle nuts | 所需要的是些槽顶螺母 |
tech. | What is safety parameters? | 什么是安全系数? |
gen. | What is the charge of buffet for each person? | 自助餐每个人的收费是多少? |
gen. | What is the climate like in your country? | 你们国家的气候如何? |
econ. | What is the consumption of this commodity in your market? | 本货在你方市场上的消费量如何? |
gen. | What is the departure time? | 飞机几点起飞? |
econ. | What is the difference between these two tax items? | 这两种税目的区别是什么? |
busin. | What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? | 你们最早什么时候能够交货? |
gen. | What is the exchange rate for the U. S. banknotes? | 美钞的汇率是多少? |
gen. | What is the fry-up for today? | 今天早餐吃什么? |
gen. | What is the geography of the house? | 厕所怎么走? |
commer. | What is the incidence of the tax? | 该税会落在谁的身上? |
gen. | What is the interest rate for the savings account? | 储蓄存款的利率是多少? |
gen. | What is the issuing bank of your traveler's checks ? | 您的旅行支票的发行银行是哪家? |
gen. | What is the matter, sir? | 怎么了,先生? |
gen. | What is the matter with Jacob? | 雅各到底怎么了? |
shipb. | What is the minimum quantity of an order for your new product? | 贵方新产品的起订量是多少? |
gen. | What is the most common reason for refusals? | 拒签最常见的理由是什么? |
sport. | What is the optimum angle of delivery? | 什么是最理想的出手角度? |
sport. | What is the optimum angle of release? | 什么是最理想的出手角度? |
econ. | What is the postage to New York? | 寄至纽约的邮费是多少? |
adv. | What is the price of this kind of bed sheet? | 请问这种床单多少钱? |
gen. | What is the purpose of your visit? | 你来这里做什么? |
gen. | what is the same thing | 换个说法也一样 |
gen. | what is the same thing | 插人语同样的是 |
gen. | What is the star of Bethlehem about? | 伯利恒之星有什么寓意? |
gen. | What is the subject of the painting you are doing now? | 你现在画的画是什么题材? |
gen. | what is this tool used for | 这工具是做什么用的 |
gen. | What is today's special? | 今天的特价菜是什么? |
gen. | and what is worse | 而更糟坏的是 |
gen. | What is your “house wine”? | 你们餐厅的特色酒是什么? |
gen. | What is your regular dose? | 你的常规剂量是多少? |
busin. | What is your regular practice about terms of payment? | 关于付款方式,你们通常怎么操作? |
shipb. | What is your regular practice concerning terms of payment? | 你们一般采用什么付款方式? |
gen. | What kind do you like to wear, cloth shoes or leather shoes? | 您想要哪种鞋子?布鞋还是皮鞋? |
gen. | What kind of account should I open? | 我应该开一个什么样的账户呢? |
gen. | What kind of apartments do you have for rent? | 你们有什么样的公寓出租? |
gen. | What kind of card do you have? | 您用什么卡? |
gen. | What kind of currency do you want to change? | 要换哪种货币? |
gen. | What kind of food do you serve? | 你们都有什么食物? |
gen. | What kind of handbag do you like? | 您想要什么样的手提包? |
gen. | What kind of personality do you think you have? | 你认为你是个什么样的人? |
gen. | What kind of room would you like prefer? | 您希望要什么样的房间? |
gen. | what kind of steel is this | 这是哪种钢 |
gen. | What kind of treatment are you receiving? | 你在接受什么样的治疗? |
gen. | What kind of working situations do you enjoy? | 你喜欢怎么样的工作环境? |
gen. | What kinds of drinks do you have? We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktail | 您想要喝什么?我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和鸡尾酒 |
gen. | What kinds of performances are there? | 都有些什么文艺演出? |
gen. | what machine has gone wrong | 什么机器出毛病了 |
gen. | What makes the minestrone soup so thick? | 这个意大利蔬菜汤这么浓,怎么做的? |
gen. | what matter | 那有什么要紧 |
gen. | what matter | 什么要事 |
econ. | What measures should be taken is at the discretion of the captain | 应采取些什么措施由船长决定 |
gen. | What month is next month? | 下个月是几月? |
gen. | What month is this? This is January. | 现在是几月?现在是一月。 |
gen. | What nationality are you, please? | 请问您的国籍? |
shipb. | What navigation equipment do you want to buy? | 你们要买什么航海设备? |
gen. | what next | 还要什么 |
gen. | what-not | 难归类 〔描写〕的东西 |
tech. | what-not | 陈列书籍的架子 |
gen. | what-not | 陈列书籍〔古董〕的架子 |
gen. | What number are you trying to dial? | 你要打的电话是什么号码? |
gen. | What number are you trying to reach? | 您找哪位呀? |
gen. | what nuts are those in that bin | 那个料箱里是些什么螺母 |
gen. | what o'clock it is | 熟悉情况 |
gen. | what o'clock it is | 为人机敏 |
gen. | what o'clock it is | 样样都晓得 |
gen. | what of | 怎么回事 |
gen. | what of | 你认为如何 |
gen. | what of | 怎么样 |
gen. | what of | 关于…有何消息 |
gen. | what of it | 这有什么关系 |
gen. | what of it | 这便怎么呢 |
gen. | what on earth? | 到底 |
gen. | What our country needs now is a stable political environment, because it is the foundation of developing our economy. | 我们的国家目前所需要的是一个稳定的政治环境,因为它是发展经济的基石。 |
gen. | What part of the world do you come from? | 你来自何方? |
gen. | What part of this movie did you like best? | 这部电影中哪个片断你最喜欢? |
gen. | What position are you interested in? | 你对什么职位感兴趣? |
gen. | What rooms do you prefer? | 您喜欢什么房间? |
busin. | what's | 什么 |
gen. | What's for dessert ? | 餐后甜点吃什么? |
gen. | What? s for dinner? I'm hungry | 晚饭吃什么?我好饿呀 |
gen. | what's more | 而且 |
gen. | what's more | 再说 |
gen. | What's the climate in Canberra? | 堪培拉气候怎么样? |
gen. | What's the difference between watching films on TV and going to the cinema? | 在电视前看电影和去电影院看电影有什么区别吗? |
gen. | What's the exchange rate for U. S. dollars, please? | 请问美元的汇率是多少? |
gen. | What's the gate number? | 在几号门? |
gen. | What's the longest river in the United States? | 美国最长的河是哪条? |
gen. | What's the lowest you are willing to go? | 最低你能出什么价? |
gen. | What's the make of your watch? | 你的手表是什么牌子的? |
inf. | what's the matter with.. | …出了什么事〔毛病〕 |
gen. | What's the minimum per person? | 每人最低消费多少? |
gen. | What's the minimum quantity of an order for your antique Chinese decal enamel vase? | 你方中华印花搪瓷古董花瓶的起定量是多少? |
busin. | What's the minimum quantity of an order for your benders? | 你方弯管机订货的最低量是多少? |
busin. | What's the minimum quantity of an order of your goods? | 请问最少订购数量是多少? |
gen. | What's the mode of payment you wish to employ? | 您希望采用什么方式付款? |
gen. | What's the mode of your payment, please? | 请问您用什么方式支付? |
gen. | What's the number for the police station? | 警察局电话号码是多少? |
gen. | What's the number I gave you, operator? | 接线员,我给你的号码是多少? |
gen. | What's the price of a double room? | 双人间的价钱是多少? |
gen. | What's the purpose of your visit? | 请问您此行的目的是什么? |
gen. | What's the temperature today? | 今天多少度? |
gen. | what's the trouble with | M M 出了什么毛病 |
gen. | What's the weight limit? | 重量限制是多少? |
busin. | What's the workable price for this puncher in your mind? | 您心目中穿孔机的可行价格为多少? |
gen. | what's this stuff | 这是什么东西 |
gen. | What's up? | 怎么样? |
gen. | What's your bottom line price? | 最低价多少? |
gen. | What's your favorite city in Japan? | 你最喜欢的日本城市是哪一个? |
gen. | What's your favorite food? | 你最爱吃的是什么? |
gen. | What's your favorite food? | 你最喜欢吃什么东西? |
gen. | What's your favorite step ? | 你最喜欢跳什么舞? |
busin. | What's your monthly output of gears? | 你们齿轮的月产量是多少? |
gen. | What's your opinion about recent changes of the corduroy market? | 您对近期灯芯绒市场的变动有什么看法? |
gen. | What's your opinion of our service? | 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗? |
gen. | What's your plan for your future? | 你对未来有什么计划? |
gen. | What's your purpose of going abroad? | 你出国的目的是什么? |
gen. | What's your purpose of your visit? What type of visa do you want to apply for? | 你这趟旅行的目的是什么?你想要申请哪种类型的签证? |
gen. | What's your reason for leaving? | 你为什么要辞职? |
gen. | What's your seat number, sir? That will be three rows up on the right. It is the window seat | 先生,您的座位号是多少?再往前走三排,右边靠窗户的位置 |
gen. | What? s your trouble? | 您哪里不舒服呢? |
gen. | What sauce goes best with this steak? | 这种牛排配什么酱料最好吃? |
gen. | What seems to be the problem? | 哪里不舒服? |
gen. | What seems to be the problem? | 出了什么问题? |
gen. | What shall I wear to a cocktail party? | 我穿什么去酒会呢? |
gen. | what's-her-name | 某某 |
gen. | what's-his-name | 某某 |
gen. | What should I do if the visa application has been refused? | 签证申请被拒后,我应该做些什么呢? |
gen. | What should I do with the dirty dishes? | 这些脏的盘子怎么办? |
gen. | What should you wear to the state dinner of America? | 参加美国国宴要穿什么? |
gen. | what's-its-name | 某某 |
gen. | of what size is the largest room here | 这里最大的房间的尺寸多大 |
gen. | What special things did you buy on your trip to England? | 你上次去英国旅行买了什么特产回来? |
gen. | What the basic rate for taxi here? | 这里出租车的起价是多少钱? |
gen. | what the hell | 到底是… |
gen. | what the hell | 究竟是… |
gen. | what then | 那么怎么办呢 |
gen. | what then | 下一步怎么办 |
gen. | What they served tasted very bad | 他们端上来的菜太难吃了 |
gen. | What things have duty on them? | 哪些东西需要纳税? |
gen. | what though | 即使…又有什么关系 |
gen. | what though | 即使…有什么关系呢? |
gen. | What time do I check in at the airport? | 我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续? |
gen. | What time do you like your table? | 您什么时间来用餐? |
gen. | What time does the supermarket open and close? | 这家超市何时营业、关门? |
gen. | What time does the train reach Boston? | 这趟火车什么时候到达波士顿? |
gen. | What time is dinner served? | 什么时候供应餐点? |
gen. | what time is it | 现在是什么时间 |
gen. | what time is it by your watch | 你的表是什么时间了 |
gen. | What time should I be there? | 我该什么时间到那里? |
gen. | What time would be convenient for you? | 您什么时间方便呢? |
gen. | what to do? | 怎么办 |
gen. | What toe ring should I buy? | 我应该买什么样的脚戒? |
gen. | what two is to four, that is three to six | 二之于四犹如三之于六 |
gen. | What type of room would you like? | 您需要哪类房间? |
shipb. | What type of ship do you want to order? | 贵方要订购哪种船? |
gen. | What type of visa are you applying for? | 你申请哪种签证? |
shipb. | What type of water pump do you want to order? | 你们打算订购哪种型号的水泵? |
gen. | what under the canopy | 到底 |
gen. | what under the canopy | 究竟 |
gen. | What was the weather like yesterday? | 昨天的天气如何? |
gen. | what we call | 通常所说的 |
gen. | what we call | 所谓的 |
econ. | What we shall discuss in the following paragraph is the nature of the business and the items proposed to be transacted | 我们在下面一段要讨论的是业务的性质和建议成交的商品项目 |
gen. | What were you doing at about 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon? I was writing some letters to friends of mine. | 昨天下午4点左右你在干什么?我在给我朋友写信。 |
gen. | What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? | 我打电话给你时你正在干什么? |
econ. | What, Where, When, Who, How, Why | 计划和分析工作6要素干什么、何处、何时、何人承担、如何进行、为什么 |
gen. | What will the weather be like tomorrow? | 明天的天气会怎么样呀? |
gen. | what with... and what with... | 另一方面由于… |
gen. | what with... and what with... | 因为…和… 的缘故 |
gen. | what with... and what with... | 一方面由于… |
gen. | what with moisture, what with lack of care, the instrument is badly damaged | 部分由于潮湿,部分由于缺乏保养,这仪表损坏得很厉害 |
gen. | what wonder | 有什么奇怪的 |
gen. | What would be done if the patient should develop allergy to penicillin? | 如果病人对青霉素过敏,那该怎么办呢? |
gen. | what would happen if... | 即使…又有什么要紧 |
gen. | what would happen if... | 如果…那怎么办〔怎么样〕 |
gen. | what would happen if | 如果…那将会怎样呢 |
gen. | What would you like for breakfast, fish or chicken? | 您想吃什么早餐,鱼还是鸡? |
gen. | What would you like to have for your main course? | 你的主菜要什么? |
gen. | What would you like to order? | 您想要吃些什么? |
shipb. | What would you say about a discount? | 关于折扣问题你们是怎样考虑的? |
gen. | What would you say if I told you I couldn't go with you? | 如果我告诉你我不能和你一起走,你会说什么? |
econ. | What you are doing does not accord with the local utility regulations | 你们所做的与当地的公用事业管理条例不一致 |
multimed. | what you see before you get it | 先见后得 |
work.fl. | what you see is what you get | 所见即所得简写为WYSIWYG |
econ. | What you see is what you get | 能显示者即能打印 |
multimed. | what you see is what you get | 所见即所得 |
earth.sc. | what you set is what you get | 所见即所得 |
gen. | When you played football, what position did you play? | 你踢足球时是踢什么位置? |
gen. | Where are you? When and where did the robbery take place? What are the characteristics of the suspect? What is his height? What is he wearing? In what direction did he run away? | 你在何处?何时何地发生的?嫌疑人有什么特征?身高多少?穿什么衣服?往哪个方向逃走了? |
gen. | Which systems does a chassis include and what are the main functions of the chassis? | 汽车底盘有哪些系统,底盘的功用是哪些? |
avia. | who, what, when, where, how | 谁、什么、何时、何处、如何五要素缩写 |
econ. | Why, What, Where When, Who, How | 管理要素为何、何事、何地、何时、何人、如何 |
econ. | Why, What, Who, When, Where, How, How much, Result | 制定计划方法为何、何事、何人、何时、何地、如何、多少、结果如何 |
China, law | without complying with what is approved of | 未按照批准内容 |
gen. | Would you show me what's in that suitcase? | 请把衣箱里的东西给我看看,好吗? |
gen. | You don't look very well today. What seems to be wrong? | 您看上去有些不舒服,还好吗? |
gen. | You look skinny, Jesus! What happened to you? | 你看起来已经皮包骨了,到底发生了什么事? |
econ. | You should take the necessary measures as what we have outlined in the scheme | 你方应该按照我们在规划中大致规定的方案采取必要的措施 |
gen. | you-know-what | 不必指明的那个东西 |
gen. | You're engaged! What a beautiful ring! | 你已经订婚了!多漂亮的戒指啊! |