English | Chinese |
I am afraid I don't agree with you. | 我不同意您的说法 |
I'd like to discuss the matter of discount with you. | 我想跟你们商量一下折扣问题 |
I'd like to have your lowest quotation CIF San Francisco. | 希望你们报一个旧金山的最低到岸价格。 |
I 'd like to have your quotation CIF Tianjin. | 希望贵方报一个天津的到岸价格 |
I don't think the end-user would accept your price. | 客户很难接受你们的价格 |
I.H.C. | 公司格斯托船厂 |
I.H.C. De Klop Shipyard | I.H.C. 公司德克洛普船厂 |
I.H.C. Gusto Shipyard | I.H.C. 公司格斯托船厂 |
I.H.C. Holland | 荷兰 I. H. C. 公司 |
I.H.C. Smit Shipyard | I.H.C. 公司史密特船厂 |
I.H.C. Verschure Shipyard | I.H.C. 公司维舒里船厂 |
I.H.C.De Klop Shipyard, Holland | 荷兰 I.H.C. 公司德克洛普船厂 |
I.H.C.Gusto Shipyard, Holland | 荷兰 |
I.H.C.Holland | 荷兰 I.H.C. 公司 |
I.H.C.Smit Shipyard, Holland | 荷兰 I.H.C. 公司史密特船厂 |
I.H.C.Verschure Shipyard, Holland | 荷兰I.H.C.公司维舒里船厂 |
I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer. | 我方无法接受贵方的还盘 |
I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount. | 如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。 |
I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 |
I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. | 如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 |
I'm afraid your price is quite high. | 我觉得你们的价格比较高 |
I'm very sorry, we can't advance the time of delivery. | 非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货 |
I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve. | 我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门 |
I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on his own price. | 我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。 |
I think you should reduce your price by at least 5% | 我认为你们至少得减价 5% |
I wonder if you will accept document against payment? | 你们能不能接受付款交单? |
In respect to quality, I don't think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours. | 在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比 |
Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable. | 结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。 |
This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. | 这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 |