Chinese | English |
为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式 | With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time. |
为了成交,我们可以作些让步 | In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions. |
为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。 | In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount. |
为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价 | In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price. |
为了进人国际市场,我们正在寻找可靠的销售代理 | For access to international market we are seeking dependable sale agent. |
今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。 | We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning. |
你们一定要在交货前 30 天把信用证送来达我方 | Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery. |
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高 | Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere. |
你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货 | We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality, price, delivery and payment. |
原则上我们一般不给折扣 | In principle we usually don't allow any discount. |
在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比 | In respect to quality, I don't think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours. |
如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价 | We may reconsider to reduce our price, if your order is big enough. |
如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价 2% | We are prepared to make a 2% reduction, if your order is big enough. |
如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证 | We will open a L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier. |
如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低 | If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere. |
如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。 | I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount. |
如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 | I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. |
如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣 | We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces. |
如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货 | If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you. |
如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格 | We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment. |
如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格 | If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price. |
对这种商品我们一般不给折扣 | As a rule we don't allow any discount for this commodity. |
对这类商品,只有在价格合理时我们才进口 | We won't import this kind of goods unless the price is reasonable. |
您觉得我们的报价怎么样? | What do you think of our price? |
我不同意您的说法 | I am afraid I don't agree with you. |
我们一般按离岸价格出口 | We normally export FOB. |
我们从事出口船舶业务已有 30 余年,曾向国外出口很多船舶 | For more than thirty years we have been exporting ships and exported considerable ships to abroad. |
我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘? | When can we have your CIF Jakarta firm offer? |
我们双方能不能都作些让步? | Can we each make some concessions? |
我们只能减价 2% ,不能再多了 | We can't do more than a 2% reduction. |
我们同意以 180 美元每吨的价格成交 | We agree to conclude the transaction at the price of US $180 per ton. |
我们在收到贵方信用证后两三个星期内就能发货 | Shipment can be effected within two or three weeks after receipt of your L/C. |
我们对全部条款已达成一致意见 | We have reached an agreement on all the terms. |
我们对所有条款都没有意见了 | We have no questions about the terms. |
我们将严格按照要求履行合同 | We shall fulfill the requirements of the contract. |
我们建议你们订购一些 | We suggest you to order some. |
我们想买船舶航迹监测仪 | We are thinking to buy ship's path monitor. |
我们想订购 T5 型的 | We are thinking of placing an order for T5 model |
我们想订购 30 套 | We want to order thirty sets. |
我们想订购 60 套 | We want to order sixty sets. |
我们想订购快速集装箱船 | We are thinking to order high-speed container ship. |
我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式 | It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C. |
我们是一家重要的机床出口商,有 20 年良好声誉的业务经验 | We are one of the leading exporters of machine tools and are enjoying an excellent reputation through twenty years business experience. |
我们的产品具有竞争力 | Our products can stand competition. |
我们的产品质量好 | Our products are of high quality. |
我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 | I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. |
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的 | Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market. |
我们的价格很有竞争性 | Our price is highly competitive. |
我们的价格比国际市场价格低得多。 | Our price is much lower than that in the international market. |
我们的报价三天内有效 | Our offer remains open for 3 days. |
我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了 | As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts. |
我们的订货量在很大程度上取决于贵方的价格 | The size of our order depends greatly on your price. |
我们破例给你们2%的折扣 | We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice. |
我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧 | We have ordered such a large quantity that a discount, no matter how little, should be allowed. |
我们认为折扣不能少于 5% | We think the discount should be no less than 5% |
我们认为马赛船上交货价每吨 250 法郎左右比较合理 | We think an appropriate price should be around 250 Francs per ton, FOB Marseilles. |
我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少? | We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply? |
我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式 | We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents. |
我厂可以制造和供应 | Our shipyard would like to manufacture and supply. |
我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门 | I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve. |
我想跟你们商量一下折扣问题 | I'd like to discuss the matter of discount with you. |
我方无法接受贵方的还盘 | I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer. |
我觉得你们的价格比较高 | I'm afraid your price is quite high. |
我认为你们至少得减价 5% | I think you should reduce your price by at least 5% |
我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。 | I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on his own price. |
据我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售 | As we know, some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities. |
3 月上旬是我们能办的最早交货日期。 | The earliest shipment we can make is early March. |
欢迎到我们船厂来! | Welcome to this shipyard! |
此价格我们只能每吨减五美元 | We can only make a reduction of US $5 per ton in the price. |
现在我们殷切期望扩大新造船舶的出口。 | Now we are eagerly desirous to enlarge export of new building ships. |
祝贺我们圆满达成交易! | Let's congratulate ourselves that this transaction has been brought to a successful conclusion. |
结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。 | Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable. |
考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣 | Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount. |
让我介绍一下,这位张先生是我们的销售经理 | Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhang, our sales manager. |
请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整 | Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly? |
请随时通知我们 | keep us posted |
这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下 | Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again? |
这是我们所有出口商品的目录和价目表。 | Here are our catalogue and price list for all our export articles. |
这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 | This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. |
这是我们的最新价格单 | This is our latest price list. |
这是我们的船上交货报价单 | This is our FOB quotation sheet. |
这次我们就订购 60 套吧 | We' ll buy sixty sets this time. |
这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。 | We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction. |
非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货 | I'm very sorry, we can't advance the time of delivery. |