English | Chinese |
a few of us | 我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕 |
a good plan came to us | 我们想出了一个好办法 |
a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 才能排除这系统中的故障 |
a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 就是我们应做些什么 |
a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system | 出现了一个问题 |
all of us | 我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕 |
all of us | 我们〔你们,他们〕全体 |
All of us, especially the aged, should receive periodical health check-ups | 我们大家,尤其是老年人,应该接受定期体检 |
all those machines which we saw were self-made | 我们看到的机器都是自己制造的 |
all we need do is increase the charge | 我们只需要增加电荷 |
Although it was tough, we still get through from this | 尽管这很艰难,但是我们都挺了过来 |
an atom is so small that we can not see it | 以致我们看不见它 |
an atom is so small that we can not see it | 原子是这样小 |
As compensation, we will offer you a complimentary dessert | 作为补偿,我们为您提供一份免费甜品 |
At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? | 我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? |
At last we were on the London-ward leg of our journey | 我们终于踏上了去伦敦的旅途 |
At the end of the night he drove me home again and we made tentative plans to go to a concert | 晚聚会结束后,他再次开车送我回家,我们说好了以后去听音乐会 |
Because of the difficulty in obtaining reliable supply of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued the production of our deluxe alpaca coats | 由于很难获得可靠的高质量羊毛毛料,我们停止了生产高档羊毛大衣 |
Brazil supplies us with much of crystal | 巴西为我们提供大量水晶 |
Bring us some sugar and cream. My wife does not like black coffee | 请带点糖和奶油。我太太不喜欢浓咖啡 |
by the word"alloy" we mean "mixture of | metals"用"合金"这个词来表示"金属的混合物" |
Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here | 有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择 |
Can we hand in our papers before we are notified? | 我们可以提前申报吗? |
Can we switch the seats? | 我们能换一下座位吗? |
Certainly! I bargained for a while and we settled for a lower price | 那当然,我讲了半天价,最后把价钱砍下来了 |
Could we have a table close to the band? | 我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗? |
Could you describe your lost handbag and give me a number where we can reach you? Lost and found will call you if it's recovered | 您可以描述一下丢失的手提包,并留下联系方式吗?如果找到了,失物招领处会打电话通知您 |
Could you make out two separate bills for us? | 能给我们分别开两张账单吗? |
Could you tell us something about your hotel's services? | 能向我介绍一下你们酒店的服务吗? |
Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? |
Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it | 我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您 |
Disease in the body, such as headache or stomachache, with this kind of disease we have to go to the hospital to see the doctor | 如果是头痛或腹痛之类的身体疾病,我们必须到医院看医生 |
Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities? | 你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗? |
Does the manager not know we are both students? We shall go fifty-fifty | 经理不知道我俩是学生吗?我们应该各付各的 |
Dreary feelings like confusion, frustration, tension, and sadness are some of the feelings we experience when we are out of balance | 忧郁的感觉如困惑、挫折、紧张和伤心,是我们失去平衡时会经历到的 |
Drinking is a principal cause of traffic accidents. We should strongly oppose drink driving | 酗酒是交通事故的主要原因。我们应坚决反对酒后驾驶 |
During our stay in London, we visited Buckingham Place | 我们在伦敦参观了白金汉宫 |
Each one of us has some risk for becoming depressed | 我们每个人都有一定程度的抑郁风险 |
Every year we export large quantity of our products to the Asian market, but your company seems new to us | 每年我们都要向亚洲各国出口大量产品。不过,你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户 |
Excuse me. Do you mind taking us pictures? You can just press the button here | 不好意思,能帮忙拍个照吗?只要按这个按键就好 |
Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 |
Excuse me, we're leaving today. I'd like to check out now | 劳驾,我们今天要离开了。我想现在退房 |
Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner? | 打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢? |
Excuse me. When do we arrive in Paris? | 打扰一下。我们什么时候到巴黎? |
few of us | 我们当中的少数几个人 |
Fill out the form and tell us what happened | 填上表告诉我们发生了什么事 |
for all we know | 就我们所知,也 |
for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute | 为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒 |
for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute | 为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用 |
For late check-out, we'll charge you 3 dollars per 30 minutes | 延迟退房,每30分钟收费3美元 |
from M we find that... | 从 M 我们可以 |
give them what books we have on the subject | 把我们关于这个题目的书都给他们 |
Good morning, John. Jessie and I are checking out this morning. We're going hiking | 早上好,约翰。杰西和我今天早上要退房了。我们要去远足 |
Good morning, we have bought three tickets from Air China. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? | 早上好!我们在国航买了三张机票,需要再确认吗? |
Have they invoiced us for the accommodation yet? | 他们把食宿发票给我们开好了吗? |
He bought us some gingerbread works as present | 他回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品 |
He mixed us a drink in the cocktail shaker | 他用鸡尾酒调酒器帮我们调了一杯酒 |
he showed us over the works | 他陪我们参观了这工厂 |
Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? | 你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? |
here we differ | 关于这一点我们的意见是不一致的 |
Here you go. We serve a wide range of desserts. Here they are | 给您。我们这里的点心花样繁多,在这里 |
How can we bring our surfboards to the sea? | 我们怎么把冲浪板拿到海边? |
How can we get to Hilton? | 我们怎么去希尔顿宾馆? |
How could we get to the Heron Island? | 我们要怎么去赫伦岛? |
How long is the stop-over? Will we be staying overnight in Hong Kong? | 过境要停多久?我们要在香港停留一夜吗? |
How long shall we pay the customs duties from the date of issuance of the duty memo? | 在开出上税单之后多久我们应当缴纳关税? |
How long will we stop here? | 我们在这里停留多久? |
How would you like to join us for a cocktail party? | 你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗? |
How would you like us to arrange the tables? | 您想要我们怎样摆桌子? |
I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening | 恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上 8:00 |
I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon | 我们餐厅午餐时间到下午两点 |
I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas | 我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证 |
I apologize for the late asking, but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP | 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信 |
I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you | 我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧 |
I don't know how much we can trust them | 我不知道能不能相信他们 |
I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary | 我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 |
I have regretted to let you know of this, but we found that you are very concerned about this | 很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们知道你很关心这件事 |
I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time? | 我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗? |
I insist that we pay this meal respectively | 我坚持这顿饭AA制 |
I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number | 非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上 |
I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you | 真心希望我们再次相遇,期待收到你的消息 |
I think we should try that new Italian place on the corner | 我们可以试一下街角新开的意大利料理 |
I thought we might have dinner together and go to the movies | 我想我们可以共进晚餐,然后一起去看电影 |
I was thinking maybe we could go out to dinner tonight | 晚上能一起岀来吃饭吗? |
I will see. Yes,we have a double room available on October 2nd | 我查看一下,十月二日我们能空出一个双人间 |
I wish that you would come and help us | 要是你能来帮助我们就好了 |
I wonder if you and your husband can join us | 不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光? |
If possible, we want a three seat row with a seat open between us | 如果可能的话,我想要三人一排且中间不安排人的座位 |
If the sales volume is large enough, we will give you larger orders in the future | 如果销量够大,我们未来加大订购量 |
If there isn't any room, we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel | 如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住 |
If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is | 6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334 |
If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled | 如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道 |
If we can't do it this Friday, it'll have to wait until the week after next | 如果这个周五不行,就要等到下下周了 |
If we place regular orders, can you ensure the quality of your bamboo fiber towels? | 如我方不断订货,你方能保证竹纤维毛巾的质量吗? |
If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal | 如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权 |
If you have any further requirements, please let us know | 如果您有什么要求,请通知我们 |
If you have been refused a visa, you can reapply at any time. But if your circumstances have not significantly changed since your last refusal, or if you cannot address the reasons for your refusal, we may refuse your application again | 如果您被拒签,您可以在任何时候再次申请。如果您的情况与上次申请时大致相同,或无法对上次拒签信中列明的拒签原因做出解释,您的申请可能会再次被拒 |
If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online | 如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食 |
If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action | 您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理 |
If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent | 如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折 |
If you request refund after purchase, please contact us within the validity period of the ticket | 您购票后如要求退票,应在客票有效期内提出 |
If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you | 假如您认为账单有误,我们可以为您核对一下 |
I'm afraid I can't meet you on the day we'd planned to get together | 很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期与你见面 |
I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time | 很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了 |
I'm afraid we cannot be responsible for any damage | 任何损坏破损、渗漏、腐烂我们都不负责 (breakage, spillage, spoilage) |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm afraid we're fully booked for that time | 恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了 |
I'm afraid you misunderstood us | 恐怕你误会我们了 |
I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 |
I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request | 很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求 |
I'm having several friends over for dinner this Saturday. And I was wondering if you have the time to join us | 这周六我约几个朋友吃晚饭。你有时间参加吗? |
I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 |
I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 |
I'm sorry, sir. We re not allowed to disclose our guest's room number | 对不起,先生。我们不可以透露客人的房号 |
I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation | 对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作 |
I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen | 我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费 |
I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
I'm sorry. We don't have connecting double rooms, but we have large adjoining rooms | 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间 |
I'm sorry. We don't have saunas in our hotel, but we have massage service | 对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务 |
I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name | 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录 |
In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance | 就我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数 |
Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves? | 在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方? |
Is there anything special you would like us to prepare, sir madam? | 请问您有什么特殊要求需要我们做准备的,先生女士? |
Is there anything that we should improve? | 哪些地方我们需要改进呢? |
is this the man that we were looking for? | 这是我们在找的那个人吗? |
it is more necessary than ever for us to work hard | 我们比以往更需努力工作 |
it occurred to us that... | 我们想到… |
it took us a good while to calibrate those instruments | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 |
it took us a great while to calibrate those instruments | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 |
it took us a long while to calibrate those instruments | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 |
it took us two days to take that machine to pieces | 把那台机器完全拆开花了我们两天时间 |
it was apparent to all of us | 这对我们大家是显而易见的 |
it was not until last night that we debugged the system | 直到昨晚我们才排除了这系统的故障 |
It's hot today. Shall we go for a dip at the beach? | 今天好热呀。我们到海边去游泳好吗? |
I've bought the ticket. We'll go to Rome. The plane ticket is not cheap, and we spend so much money on ticket just for one beautiful meal | 我已经订好机票了,去罗马。飞机票可不便宜呢,我们花那么多钱买机票,就为了好好吃一顿 |
Just a moment, please. Fifteen TWBs for January 22 nd, 23 rd and 24 th. Yes. We still have those rooms available. They are stylish, air-conditioned apartment featuring a seating area with a double sofa bed. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs | 请稍等。1月22、23、24,15间双人间。好的。我们有足够的房间。都是带空调的时尚公寓间,座位区配置双人沙发床,有免费无线网和平板电视 |
just as with lengths and weights, so also do we need a standard of time | 正像对长度和重量要有个标准一样,同样也需要一个时间标准 |
kindly favour us with an early reply | 请早日复信 |
Let me check if we have any vacancy | 让我来检查一下是否有空位 |
Let me check to see if we have one available | 我看看有没有您需要的车型 |
let us take a more detailed look at these examples | 让我们来更详细地看看这些例子 |
let us talk over the matter later | 以后咱们再谈论这事 |
Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late | 我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁 |
many of us | 我们很多人 |
Maybe we'll be in port before long | 我们可能快进港了 |
Maybe we'll drop anchor before long | 或许我们很快就会抛锚停船了 |
Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together | 黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番 |
most of us | 我们大多数人 |
My pleasure. I'm sorry you've got to leave us | 不客气。很遗憾你要走了 |
No kidding! We'll miss the connecting flight | 不是开玩笑吧!我们会赶不上转机的 |
No, not a bit. It's too formal at first. We had to listen to those irrelevant speeches | 没有,一点也没吃好。开始太严肃。我们得听那些无关的讲话 |
No problem. We absolutely can meet the requirements | 没问题,我们一定满足您的要求 |
now we are on the subject of welding | 我们是在讨论焊接问题 |
Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest | 当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化 |
Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked for that week | 对不起,那星期我们酒店的客人相当多 |
Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked today | 对不起,今天我们酒店的客人相当多 |
Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much | 看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢 |
Oh no, I won't. But we will have an accident if you don't stop shouting | Crash! 哦,不会的。你要是不停止叫喊,我们倒是会出事故的。砰! |
Oh, yes, it is wonderful! The food supplied is tasty and your service is very good. We were very impressed by the service of the attendant | 满意,非常好!饭菜味道很好,你们的服务也很好。那个服务员的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 |
OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately | 好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你 |
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it | 好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的 |
OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please | 好的,我们给您找找,请稍等 |
On Saturday we're going to see Stonehenge | 星期六我们将去观看巨石阵 |
Once outside, Eli and I jumped around him like Indians around a bonfire, pleading him to take us to the movies | 一出来,我和伊莱就像印第安人围着篝火那样在他的周围跳跃着,央求他带我们去看电影 |
one of us | 我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕 |
Only 2 euros more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes | 只要多加2欧元,就能把中等的可乐和薯条换成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免费的玩具赠送 |
only very rarely do we find that | …我们很少〔难得〕 碰到… |
ordinarily we don't consider air as having weight | 我们通常认为空气没有重量 |
Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday | 美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期 |
Owing to the air traffic control, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is given | 由于航空管制,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞 |
Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away | 就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走 |
please show the drawings to all of us | 请把图纸给我们大家看看 |
Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast | 请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子 |
Pneumonia is the complication we most fear | 肺炎是我们最害怕的并发症 |
ratesagainst US dollars | 美元兑换率 |
Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together | 现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧 |
She bought us some shell bangles as souvenirs from a coastal city | 她给我们买了一些贝壳手镯,这是一座沿海城市的纪念品 |
Should I let him foot the bill or share the expenses among us? | 我该让他掏钱还是我们 AA 制呢? |
Since it's the high season of sightseeing, I suggest you book a return ticket before we leave | 现在是旅游高峰期,我建议你在出发之前买一张回程票 |
Since the flight delay was our fault and you are continuing on with our airline, we will cover the cost of a hotel room | 飞机晚点是我们的责任,如果您继续搭乘我们的航班,您的住宿费用将由我们来承担 |
so far as we know | 就我们所知 |
So far it looks like we will be leaving two hours late, but keep checking the departing flights status board just in case | 目前看来会延误两小时,不过,请多查看飞离航班信息牌,以防万一 |
Some of us got giddy on the dance floor | 我们有些人在舞池中转晕了 |
Someday, when we are old, we sit together on the sofa, enjoying the nice tea or a cup of sweet coffee | 有一天,我们会慢慢变老,闲坐在沙发之上,品味香醇的好茶和咖啡 |
Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee | 有时候,我们在过于关注杯子的同时却忘记了去品味咖啡 |
Sorry, madam, we are fully booked | 对不起,我们已经客满了 |
sorry, sir, but we cannot cash this check immediately. This is a personal check, sir | 对不起,先生,我们无法立刻兑现这张支票。这是一张个人支票,先生 |
Sorry, sir. We don't allow customers to take food out from buffet. We don't have any doggie bags | 不好意思,先生。我们不让顾客带走自助餐食物,我们不提供打包服务 |
Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you | 抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修 |
Store up more bottles of aspirin and other common over-the-counter drugs that we all tend to use from time to time throughout the year | 多备几瓶阿司匹林和其他成药,这样就够我们用一年的了。 (小贴士: Drug 和 medicine 都是药的意思,但我们说 take the medicine, 不说 take the drug。drug 一词,特别是当用作复数形式即 drugs 时,可以当“毒品”讲,而 medicine 则没有这个含义。“药店”不是 drugstore, 而应该是 pharmacy。) |
suppose we try | 让我们试试看 |
Sure. We have vanilla cheesecake and egg custard tart | 当然了,我们有香草奶油蛋糕,还有蛋挞 |
tell us something about yourself | 告诉我们一些关于你自己的情况 |
Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel? | 谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗? |
Thank you for your calling, and we look forward to serving you | 感谢来电,期待为您服务 |
Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food | 谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务 |
Thank you, we don't accept tips | 谢谢您,我们不收小费 |
that's exactly what we expected | 这正是我们所预期的 |
the best we can say is | 最多我们可以说 |
The cafeteria is short-handed, so we'll have to wait in line | 自助餐厅人手不够,所以我们不得不排队等候 |
The flight was delayed, and we waited in the airport for eight whole hours | 飞机晚点,我们在机场等了整整八个小时 |
The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk | 您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任 |
The housekeepers are delivering the laundry right now. We? re sorry for the delay | 客房服务员现在正在送熨好的衣服。非常抱歉衣服送晚了 |
The lights dimmed, the curtain went up, and we settled back to enjoy the play | 灯光变暗,幕布拉起,我们往后靠坐着来欣赏这出戏剧 |
the matter whereof we spoke | 我们所谈的事 |
The mulberry trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars | 桑树砍了,但是我们会种上雪松 |
the only thing we have to go on is... | 我们唯一所依据的是… |
The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall on us after a week on the beach | 我们在沙滩上待了一周之后,对日光浴已经兴致大减 |
The price cannot be reduced, but we'll give you some extra gifts | 价格减不了,但是我们可以送你一些赠品 |
the question need not detain us long | 这问题可以很快解决 |
the tractor which we got last year runs very well | 我们去年得到的那台拖拉机很好用 |
The trip is the greatest one I have, and the guide picked us up by herself | 这次旅行是我最棒的一次旅行,导游亲自去机场接机 |
the US China policy | 美国的对华政策 |
the world that we live in is made up of matter | 我们生活于其中的世界是由物质构成的 |
The young guide told us that we should divide the bill equally after dinner | 晚餐后年轻的导游告诉我们要分摊账单 |
Then, we can buy the earlier ticket. The highway will be locked when visibility is poor in bad weather | 那么,我们可以买早班车票。天气恶劣,能见度低,高速公路会封路 |
Then we went for a boat ride on the Thames | 然后我们乘船游览了泰晤士河 |
There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded | 客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单 |
there is not one of us but wishes to help you | 我们中间没有一人不愿意帮助你 |
There will be three of us | 我们有三个人 |
There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please? | 那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街? |
these data will be of direct value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of great value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of little value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of no value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of particular value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of some value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
they came in order to help us | 他们来是为了帮助我们 |
things without us | 外界事物 |
this is the fifth time that we have overhauled that boiler | 这是我们第五次检修那台锅炉 |
This is the peak season. I'm sorry, but could you call us again later on this week? We may have a cancellation | 现在是旺季,很抱歉,您这周晚些时候再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订 |
this is very much the pattern we follow | 我们进行的方式和这个差不多 |
this job is not so difficult but what we may try it | 这件工作没困难到我们不能试试的程度,用于 |
To add your diverse spaces, we can choose a variety of fun colors like purple and royal blue | 我们可以选择一些富于变化的颜色,如紫色和宝石蓝色,以增加空间的多样化 |
Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each "Valentine" | 按照传统,这些礼物会匿名送出,但现在我们更倾向注明发出者的姓名 |
us dollars | 美元 |
Usually, we planned our itinerary, before we set off | 我们通常在出发前制定旅行计划 |
Viewing from New Swan Stone Castle, we appreciate the expanding scene among Alps and Viersen | 从新天鹅堡远眺,眼前是由阿尔卑斯山和菲森组成的广袤风景 |
Waiter, we'll have separate checks, please | 服务员,请为我们分开结账 |
We all admire that your work efficiency is very high | 我们很敬佩你们工作效率很高 |
We all had a good time on the Siesta Beach | 我们在午休海滩上玩得很开心 |
We also have mascara designed to lengthen the eyelashes | 我们也有一些助长睫毛膏 |
We also serve Italian flan | 我们还有意大利馅饼 |
We also serve Spanish flan | 我们也有西班牙馅饼 |
We always have oatmeal, boiled eggs or toasts | 我们经常吃麦片、水煮蛋或者吐司 |
We always have oatmeal, boiled eggs or toasts | 早上我们吃麦片、煮鸡蛋或者吐司 |
We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much | 我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我们的盛情款待 |
We are a state-run import and export corporation dealing in automobile carriers | 我们是一家经营货运卡车的国营进出口公司 |
We are a tableware wholesaler in Shanghai | 本公司是上海地区经销餐具的批发商 |
We are all booked up for Flight 802 on September | 12.9月12号的802次航班机票已经订完 |
We are basking on Coast Guard Beach | 我们在海岸护卫者海滩上晒太阳 |
we are determined to fulfil the task, whatever happens | 不管发生什么事,我们决心完成任务 |
We are due in Paris at 7:30 p. m. local time, but we're going to London as the weather in Paris is bad | 原定于当地时间下午 7:30 到达,但是我们要迫停伦敦,巴黎天气很糟糕 |
We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night | 我们酒店那天晚上的客房已全部订满 |
we are glad of his progress | 我们因他的进步而高兴 |
we are glad that we have succeeded in the experiment | 我们很高兴因为实验成功了 |
We are going to give you a discount | 我们给您的饭菜打个折 |
We are going to take you to an emergency room right now | 我们马上送你到急救室 |
We are going to the Sovereign Hill. Do you want to go with us? | 我们要去疏芬山,你要去吗? |
We are going to Tsitsikamma Coast National Park first | 我们打算先去齐齐卡玛海岸国家公园 |
We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us? | 我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价? |
we are much at one on this point | 在这点上我们的意见大致相同 |
We are planning a barbecue | 我们正计划弄一次烧烤会 |
we are presented with a situation where... | 即… |
we are presented with a situation where... | 我们会面临碰到这样一种情况 |
We are queuing up to buy tickets for the concert | 我们正在排队等候买音乐会的入场券 |
We are satisfied with your service | 我对你们的服务很满意 |
We are serving egg custard tarts today | 我们今天提供蛋挞 |
We are serving egg custard tarts today | 我们今天有蛋塔 |
We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board? | 我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机? |
We are the gold supplier of Alibaba, a leading manufacturer and exporter with experience in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Germany and France | 我们是阿里 <-> 巴巴的金牌供应商,是顶级制造商和出口商,与阿根廷、智利、巴西、德国和法国都有贸易往来 |
We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please? | 我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗? |
we are too happy | 我们真幸福 |
We are waiting for an improvement in the weather conditions | 我们在等天气好转 |
We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed | 我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报 |
We are waiting for the waiter to foot up our bill | 我们在等服务员替我们结账 |
We ask the return of goods because of uneven cover | 由于布面不匀,我们要求退货 |
We can cartop the surfboards to the beach | 我们可以把冲浪板放在汽车车篷上面运到海边 |
We can confirm a room for the 15th and | 我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间 |
We can get there on time if the lights are with us | 如一路绿灯,我们能准时到达 |
We can offer you a discount | 我们可以给你点折扣 |
We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank | 我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换 |
We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before | 8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到 |
we can wait no longer | 我们不能再等了 |
we can't discover any material in an element but itself | 除该元素本身之外 |
we can't discover any material in an element but itself | 我们不可能发现任何别的物质 |
we can't discover any material in an element but itself | 否定的关系代词相当于 who not, that not 没有不…的 |
we can't discover any material in an element but itself | 在一个元素里 |
We can't give you a refund for this ticket | 这张票我们不能退钱 |
We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility | 由于能见度低,机场关闭,不能起飞了 |
we caught the three something train | 我们赶上了三点多的那趟火车 |
We celebrate Islamic New Year to commemorate the historical event that Mohammed and Muslims migrated to Medina | 我们庆祝伊历新年是为了纪念穆罕默德和穆斯林教徒们迁徙到麦地那这一历史事件. |
We checked three trunks to London | 我们把三只箱子托运到伦敦 |
we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more | 我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次 |
we could not repair it yesterday | 昨天我们未能把它修好 |
we could see the oil bleeding out from the joint | 当时我们可以看出油从接缝处渗出 |
We cruised to Bermuda on our vacation | 我们度假时,乘船巡游了百慕大 |
We'd like a smoking table | 我们想要吸烟区的桌位 |
We'd prefer a table by the window | 我们喜欢靠窗的桌位 |
We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat OK with you or would you prefer a middle seat? | 靠过道的座位卖完啦,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位? |
We do not require reconfirmation of existing reservation for onward or return Air China flight | 对于已订妥成行的机票或者回程航班,无须再次确认 |
We don't eat much salad at home, but I like it | 我们在国内很少吃沙拉,不过我很喜欢 |
We don't have any doggie bags | 这里不能打包 |
We drink milk, coffee or tea | 我们喝牛奶、咖啡或茶 |
We engaged in range hoods, disinfection cabinets, induction cooker products as agents | 本公司主要代理抽油烟机、消毒柜、电磁炉等产品 |
we find copper in every kind of electrical equipment | 各种电气设备里都有铜 |
We freshened up before going to the party | 我们盥洗打扮了一番再去参加舞会 |
We go to a concert last night to hear the symphony | 我们昨晚去演奏会听了交响乐 |
we-group | 圈内人 |
we-group | 我们的集团 |
We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer | 我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查 |
We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase | 如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款 |
we had finished the experiment when he came | 他来时我们已做完实验了过去完成时,主动态 |
We had to pay customs £200 on all the wine we took back from France | 因为这是从法国带回来的酒,我们需要向海关缴纳200英镑关税 |
We have a great many of Danish pastries. Can you give me more details? | 我们有很多丹麦面包。您能说得具体些么? |
We have a huge refrigerator and there's also a dishwasher | 我们有大冰箱,还有洗碗机 |
We have a very extensive cellar | 我们的藏酒非常丰富 |
We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from | 我们有许多素菜供您选择 |
We have all the latest apparatus, such as bicycles, bar & dumb bells and so on | 我们有最新的运动器械,例如自行车、杠铃、哑铃等 |
We have an excellent black pepper steak today | 我们今天有上好的黑椒牛排 |
We have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance | 我们有一项极好的退休规划和医疗保险 |
We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow | 我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间 |
we have been working for several years on such a rocket | 几年来我们一直在研究这种火箭 |
We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes. Which would you prefer? | 我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种? |
we have checked all the data twice | 我们已把全部数据校核过两遍了现在完成时,主动态 |
We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight | 我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌 |
We have eight suitcases and two bags | 我们有八个行李箱和两个包 |
We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 |
We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular | 我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形 |
We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp? | 我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼? |
we have had the results of our experiments checked and rechecked | 我们已使我们的实验结果一再受到检验 |
we have here | 这是 |
we have here | 这儿有 |
We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark | 我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机 |
We have 14K and 18K gold necklaces, chains and earrings | 好的,我们店里有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环 |
We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco | 我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山 |
We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please | 我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间 |
We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now | 我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店 |
we have seen many chemical changes, from which physical changes are different | 我们见过许多化学变化,它们和物理变化是不一样的 |
We have several flights from Beijing to Los Angeles on October | 十月一日,我们有好几趟由北京飞往洛杉矶的航班 |
We have specially made sorghum candies and coconut candies | 我们店有特制的咖啡糖和椰子糖 |
We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms | 我们酒店有标准房、高级房、豪华房、行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房 |
We have taken measures in respect of the customs clearance | 我们已经采取了结关措施 |
We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige | 我们有玫瑰色的,还有深浅不一的米黄色的 |
We have to clean the grill before we start a fire | 我们要把这个炉子洗干净,然后再生火 |
We have to flip over this guy | 我们得给它翻个面 |
we have to go there now | 我们现在得去那儿 |
we have to have this in view | 我们得把这点考虑进去 |
we have trebled our output | 我们把产量提高到原来的三倍〔增加了两倍〕 |
We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? | 我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生? |
We have warm woolen cap of latest fashion | 本店有最新款的保暖羊毛帽子 |
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 dollars | 我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5美元 |
We hope you can enjoy your journey | 希望您旅行开心 |
we know most elements to have two or more isotopes | 我们知道大多数元素都有两种或两种以上的同位素 |
We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases | 我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力 |
We know that BMW means better quality, and better aftersales service | 我们知道宝马无论是从质量还是从售后服务上都是做得非常好的 |
We lay on the Kahanamoku Beach, saturated in sunshine | 我们躺在卡哈纳莫沙滩上,沐浴在阳光里 |
We'll be all right if there're no holdups | 如果不堵车,我们就来得及 |
We'll be at the London tower in a minute. Please get ready to get off the bus | 伦敦塔快到了,请做好下车准备 |
We'll be delayed for one hour, due to the congestion of the airport | 因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时 |
We'll call you when your call is ready to go through | 电话接通时我们会打给您 |
We'll check it into the bonded storage room, and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you can claim it there | 我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取 |
We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total | 我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀 |
We'll have a quick look at Buckingham Palace | 我们抓紧时间看一下白金汉宫 |
We'll have to apply a bandage | 我们要一个绷带 |
We'll have to charge you $10 extra | 我们要向您额外收10美元 |
We'll have to destroy these fruit. We don't want to risk infestation | 我们得把水果销毁。我们可不想冒被病虫侵袭的风险 |
We'll need to impound your car | 我们要扣留你的车 |
We'll spring for the drinks tonight | 今晚饮料我们请 |
we may call it an elastic body, but we cannot consider it perfectly elastic | 我们可以〔不妨〕叫它是个弹性体,但我们不能认为它是完全弹性的 |
We may go to Starbucks instead of rushing home for a traditional English tea, but the consumption of a latte is a stylized act | 我们有时会跑到星巴克享受一杯咖啡,而不是赶回家喝杯传统英式茶,但是喝杯拿铁不过是个习惯行为 |
We may have lost some baggage, so like to make a lost baggage report | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 |
We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单 |
We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 |
We met while on a retreat in California's Yosemite National Park | 我们是在加州的约塞米蒂国家公园归途中相遇的 |
we must determine which tools to use | 我们必须确定用哪些工具 |
we must find out which of these screws has worked loose | 我们必须査明这些螺丝中是哪一个松了 |
we must first know whereabouts the line should be drawn | 我们首先要知道这条线应画在那里 |
we must not slacken our vigilance against the enemy | 我们决不可放松对敌人的警惕性 |
We must now ask you to work it out and settle the account within the next few days | 请你务必在这几日内结清这笔账款 |
we must work much harder | 我们必须更加努力〔更加仔细〕工作 |
we must work much much more carefully | 我们必须更加努力〔更加仔细〕工作 |
we must work yet harder | 我们应该益发努力工作 |
we need only what are called castle nuts | 我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母 |
We need some meat, chicken and fish | 我们需要一些肉、鸡肉和鱼 |
We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? | 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个过道? |
We offer free-of-charge service of delivery in our hotel and left-luggage service | 我们为您提供店内免费运送或寄存行李服务 |
We offer special menus for different diets | 我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要 |
We offer wheelchair and walking stick. Please contact the Luggage Room if you need | 如需轮椅车和拐杖,请与行李房联系 |
We open 24 hours in the coffee shop | 我们咖啡厅 24 小时营业 |
We order appetizers first and then entrees | 我们先点开胃菜,然后再点主餐 |
we ought to have done it | 我们本应做完了这事不定式 |
we proceed to reproduce here briefly two examples | 以下扼要重述原著中的两个例子 |
We provide the service of exchanging foreign currency | 我们为您提供外币兑换服务 |
We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically? | 我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗? |
We're full up until October 10 th. 10 | 月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦 |
We're going on a harbor cruise tomorrow | 我们明天要乘船游览港口的 |
We're lost in this masquerade | 我们沉浸于这场假面舞会中 |
We're organizing an informal party, and like you to come | 我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加 |
We're paying on the one card | 我们用一张信用卡付账 |
We're Robert Fox and John Smith. We sent you an email, asking you to reserve two single rooms | 我们是罗伯特•福克斯和约翰・斯密斯。我们发给你们一封邮件,要求订两个单人房间 |
We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line | 我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作 |
We really appreciate your assistance | 非常感谢您的帮助 |
We replanted the old elm in our back garden | 我们把那棵老榆树移植到我们的后花园里 |
We require 100 dollars deposit and your driver's license | 您需要支付100美元押金并出示驾照 |
we saw some ships at some distance | 我们看见很远的地方有条船 |
we saw the car cross the bridge | 我们看见汽车过桥〔正在过桥〕 |
we saw the car crossing the bridge | 我们看见汽车过桥〔正在过桥〕 |
we saw the rocket launched | 我们看见发射火箭的情景 |
we seldom, if ever, use it | 我们很少用到它如果什么时候用过的话,那也是极难得 |
We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu | 我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的 |
We serve buffet 24 hours a day | 我们一天 24 小时提供自助餐 |
We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisine. Which cuisine would you prefer? | 我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢? |
we shall be installing the equipment this day month | 下个月的今天我们将安装这套设备 |
We shall devote a separate chapter to the mixture | 专门有一章来研究这种混合物 |
we shall esteem it as a favour if | 如果…我,我们将不胜感谢 |
we shall now discuss motion along a straight line or rectilinear motion | 即直线运动 |
we shall now discuss motion along a straight line or rectilinear motion | 现在讨论沿直线的运动 |
we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them | 以免忘记 |
we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them | 我们把这些数据抄下来 |
We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage | 我们要检查这批瓷器,看是否有破损 |
We should make an inspection report after inspection routines | 例行检查之后我们应做一份检查报告 |
We should shop around. The prices are variable | 这些价格参差不齐,我们应该货比三家 |
We shouldn't keep the ship waiting to be cleared | 我们不应该让船等候太久再报关 |
We spent our first day in Amman, Jordan? s bustling limestone capital | 到达首日,我们游览了安曼,约旦热闹的石头都城 |
We talked about it. We are sailing to Easter Island | 我们商量过了,坐船去复活节岛 |
we think it wrong to do so | 我们认为这样做是错的 |
We took a day trip to the Palace of Versailles | 我们享受了凡尔赛宫一日游 |
we use no timber and 2 tons of cement | 我们不用木料而用 2 吨水泥 |
We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons | 在旺季时,我们客房入住率通常很高 |
We usually serve baked apples and tiramisu on weekends | 周末,我们通常给客人准备烤苹果和提拉米苏 |
We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could | 我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴! |
We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it | 我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜 |
We've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and crafts, such as cloisonne, lacquerware, jadeware, bamboo carvings and China painting | 我们这儿有许多不同种类的经典中国工艺品,比如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、竹器和中国画 |
We walked around the Kiawah Island barefoot | 我们赤着脚在基亚瓦岛海滩上走来走去 |
We went boating on Lake Naivasha | 我们到纳瓦沙湖划了船 |
We went to a concert in the National Concert Hall | 我们去国家音乐厅听音乐会 |
We went to Parque das Aves, which was an extensive bird park close to the Iguassu Falls | 我们去鸟园,它是一个庞大的鸟类公园,在伊瓜苏瀑布附近 |
We went to visit and take a basket of food to the shut-in | 我们去慰问了卧床不起的人,并带了一篮子食物 |
we were afraid lest he should get here too late | 我们恐怕他会来得太迟 |
We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russians Winter Palace | 气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russia's Winter Palace | 气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
We were impressed by your service | 你们的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
We were so hungry that we polished off all things | 我们很饿,吃光了所有的东西 |
We will be very happy if Chrysler and General Motors GM are making lots and lots of high mileage cars | 我们非常希望克莱斯勒和通用汽车能生产许多高里数汽车 |
We will bring the bill here later | 我们一会儿把账单给您拿过来 |
We will come and clean your room immediately | 我们马上就来打扫您的房间 |
We will contact you as soon as possible | 我们会尽快联系您 |
We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel | 我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店 |
We will do our best to find the mugger and get your property back to you as soon as possible | 我们会尽快找到抢劫犯,并将财物归还给您 |
We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result | 我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉 |
we will fight on until final victory is won | 我们一定要战斗到贏得最后胜利 |
We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account | 我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中 |
We will land at LAX in ten minutes | 我们将在 10 分钟内降落在洛杉矶国际机场 |
We will make the cancellation for you | 我们会为您取消预订 |
We will make the correction for you | 我们帮您更改一下 |
We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total | 我们只收取总共50美元的成本费 |
We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there | 我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取 |
we wish the work to be finished in time | 我们希望按时完成这项工作 |
we wish to visit Beijing | 我们渴望去北京参观访问 |
We won? t be able to guarantee you a room for July 2 nd | 我们不能保证在7月2日给您一个房间 |
We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience | 我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待 |
We would like some cocktail | 我们想要喝鸡尾酒 |
We would like some cocktail | 我们想来点鸡尾酒 |
Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge | 嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费 |
Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away | 好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去 |
Well, Miss, I'll cancel it then. I hope we can help you at some other time | 那好吧,小姐,我把这个预订取消。希望将来还能为您服务 |
Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it | 当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到 |
What a pity! We have another party that day | 太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会 |
What do we need for the barbecue? | 我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? |
What happened? We're all expecting you | 怎么啦?我们都在恭候你的光临 |
What kinds of drinks do you have? We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktail | 您想要喝什么?我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和鸡尾酒 |
what we call | 通常所说的 |
what we call | 所谓的 |
When do we arrive in the United States? | 我们什么时候可到达美国? |
When we reach the Disneyland, I'll let you know. Then step down at the back door, please | 到达迪士尼乐园时,我会提醒。请从后门下车 |
when we tried to solve the problem we came on contradictions | 碰到了矛盾 |
when we tried to solve the problem we came on contradictions | 当我们试图解决这问题时 |
When we unpacked the goods, we found the wooden cases dry and the inside lining paper stainless. Therefore, the damage didn't occur in transit | 我们打开货物时,发现木箱干燥,内衬纸没有一点水渍。可见损坏不是发生在途中 |
Where can we check in our coats? | 我们在哪里能寄存大衣? |
Which way do we go for the Northern Line? | 我们怎样去北线地铁? |
whilst while we are about it | 顺便 |
Why do we have to get to the front of the bus? | 我们为什么要到车的前面去? |
Why don't we get a bite to eat? | 我们何不吃点东西? |
Why should we rush to Kilimanjaro? | 为什么要蜂拥到乞力马扎罗山呢? |
with F determined we can solve for the ratio F/A | 就能求出 F/A 的比值 |
with F determined we can solve for the ratio F/A | 如果 F 已知 |
#wo of us want to get off at Piccadilly Circus and the rest want to drop at the Tate Gallery | 我们有两个人在匹卡德利广场下车,其他的人要去泰德美术馆 |
Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located | 您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系 |
write us the result | 把结果写信告诉我们 |
Yes, but I think we can get it free at the subway station | 是的。但我想在地铁车站可能拿到免费的 |
Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you? | 是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗? |
You are right. We can walk towards her | 你说得对,我们可以朝她走去 |
You can choose three other toppings from our standard price. We have onions, mushroom, green peppers sausage, ham, or pepperoni | 一般价格而言,你可以选择三种。我们有洋葱、蘑菇、青椒、香肠、火腿即意大利辣味香肠 |
You mean we have to wait until the fog lifts? | 你是说我们得等雾散了才能起飞? |
You want sea born pearls or river born pearls? We have both kinds | 您要海水珠还是淡水珠?两种都有 |
You'll keep in touch with us at home, won't you? | 回国后你会和我保持联系吧? |
You're in luck. We have a room available | 你很幸运。我们还有一间空房 |