English | Chinese |
Actually, if you miss the freight arrival, you d probably have to pay dock dues on the cargo | 事实上,如果货物已到达,您却不经意忽略了,您可能要支付码头费 |
affaire d'honneur | 〔法语〕决斗 |
as A is to B, so is C to D | C 对于 D 就好比 A 对于 B |
binocular 3D display | 双孔三维显示 |
Birthday of Her majesty Queen Margret D | 4 月 16 日丹麦女王日 (Denmark) |
By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if it is possible | 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间 |
charge d'affaires ad interim | 〔法语〕临时代办 |
chargé d'affaires ad interim | 临时代办 |
Cie General d'Electricité | назв.комп. 通用电气公司 |
circa 187 D. | 约公元187年 |
Côte d'Ivoire | 科特迪瓦 |
d'Alembertian | 达朗贝尔算子 |
d'Alembertian | 达朗贝尔算符 |
D'Arcet metal | 铋铅锡合金铋50%,铅31.2%,锡 18. 8% 或铋 50%,铅 25%,锡 25% |
D'Arcet metal | 达氏低熔点铅 |
d-band semiconductor | d-带半导体 |
D. C. tube electric set | 直流电子管收音机 |
D-isomer | 右旋同分异构体 |
D-region | D 电离层 |
D'Youville College | 都优维尔大学 |
Derwent Alerting Abstracts Bulletin, Classified Section D: "Food, Detergents, Water, Biotechnology" | 德温特分类文摘公报,D辑: "食品,去垢剂,水,生物技术"英 |
diploma'd | 持有执照〔文凭〕的 |
down quark d | 夸克 |
Excuse me. I'd like to go to the Marco Polo Square. Can I go on foot? | 对不起,去马可・波罗广场走路能到吗? |
Excuse me, we're leaving today. I'd like to check out now | 劳驾,我们今天要离开了。我想现在退房 |
Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me? | 对不起,您介意跟我换位置吗? |
fleches d' amour | 发金红石 |
Good evening, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to order an aperitif? | 晚上好,先生。这是菜单。您是否要点开胃酒呢? |
Good evening. Would you like to start off with a cocktail? | 晚上好,您要先来杯鸡尾酒吗? |
Good idea. I'd like the coffee with whipped cream | 好主意,我要咖啡,加发泡鲜奶油的那种 |
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast? I'd like to order a hamburger and fries | 早上好,可否为我送点早餐?来个汉堡包和薯条吧 |
Hello, I'd like to check in, please | 您好!我想入住贵酒店 |
Hello. I' d like to reserve a standard triple room | 你好,我想订个标准三人间 |
Hello. I' d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please | 你好,我想找史密斯先生 |
Hello. This is Mrs. Charles. I' d like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please? | 你好,我是查尔斯夫人。我想买辆新车,你能给我介绍一款新车吗? |
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? | 他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗? |
How about Holliday Inn? Would you like me to phone them? | 假日酒店怎么样?我替您打电话联系一下好吗? |
How'd you like to go to an American style square dance tonight? | 今天晚上去跳美国式的方舞怎么样? |
I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable. Would you like to speak to anyone else? | 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话? |
I'd like a cup of Cappuccino | 一杯卡普奇诺吧 |
I'd like a decaffeinated coffee | 我要杯无咖啡因的咖啡 |
I'd like a dessert, first | 还是先来份甜点吧。 (小贴士:参加鸡尾酒会应该避免以下情况 1. 早到,即使提前一分钟也不好。2. 用又冷又湿的右手和人握手(记得请用左手拿饮料)。3. 右手拿过餐点,美奶滋还没抹干净,就和人握手(请用左手拿餐点,要不然,吃完就应立刻用餐巾把手仔细擦干净)。4. 和别人说话时东张西望,好像生怕错过哪个更重要的人物,这是非常不礼貌的。) |
I'd like a double cheese-burger, please | 要一个双层奶酪汉堡 |
I'd like a loaf | 我要一条面包 |
I'd like a peach pie and a honey cake | 我想要桃派和蜂蜜蛋糕 |
I'd like a quiet corner, if possible | 我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话 |
I'd like a refund on this ticket | 我要退这张票 |
I'd like a taxi in about ten minutes'time | 十分钟以后,我需要一部出租车 |
I'd like an ice cream cone | 我想吃甜筒 |
I'd like appetizers | 我想要开胃菜 |
I'd like kebab, roast squid and many different things | 我喜欢烤肉串、烤鱿鱼和许多别的东西 |
I'd like some coins for this note | 我想把这张纸币换成硬币 |
I'd like this eau de cologne, but I can't find my wallet. I had my American Express Card and passport in it | 我想买这瓶科隆香水,但是找不到我的皮夹了,里面有美国运通卡和护照 |
I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water, it might shrink otherwise | 我想这件毛衣应放在冷水中用手洗,否则它会缩水的 |
I'd like to apply for a visa | 我想申请签证 |
I'd like to book a room on the upper level | 我想要楼上的房间 |
I' d like to book two flight tickets to Seattle for the | 我要订两张12号去西雅图的机票 |
I'd like to buy a roundtrip ticket to Honolulu | 我想买一张到檀香山的往返票 |
I'd like to buy five hundred dollars worth of traveler's check, please | 我要买500美元的旅行支票 |
I'd like to cancel my booking for a single room | 我想取消预订的单人房间 |
I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check | 我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票 |
I'd like to change my reservation | 我想变更一下预订 |
I'd like to change my reservation | 我要改变一下预约 |
I'd like to change my reservation to 25th this month for 3 days | 我想将预订延长至3天,25号入住 |
I' d like to change rooms. The room is too damp | 我想换房间,这间房间太潮湿了 |
I' d like to change this ticket to the first-class | 我想把这张票换成头等舱 |
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U. S. dollars | 我想把全部汇款换成美元 |
I'd like to extend my reservation for one more night | 我想将预订再延长一晚 |
I'd like to extend my reservation for two more nights to 8th, March | 我想延期两晚到3月8号 |
I'd like to fly to San Francisco, Sunday the 5 th | 我想乘飞机到旧金山,是5号,星期天 |
I'd like to get some of today's newspapers sent to my room | 请送些今天的报纸到我房间 |
I'd like to get some travel brochures. Please send them to my room shortly | 我想要些旅行手册,尽快送到我房间吧 |
I'd like to go somewhere | 我想去洗手间 |
I'd like to have a double room with a bath if possible | 我想订一个双人房间,最好带浴室 |
I'd like to have latte with foam | 我想要加牛奶泡泡的拿铁 |
I'd like to have one window seat definitely, in the nonsmoking section | 我一定要一个靠窗的座位,在无烟区 |
I'd like to have pizza | 我想吃比萨饼 |
I'd like to have some local food, such as ble noir, cucumber and vermicelli, and cabbage and mint | 我想尝尝当地的食物,比如养麦煎饼、黄瓜粉皮以及白菜薄荷 |
I'd like to have some local wine | 我想点当地出产的酒 |
I'd like to have two hot roast-beef sandwiches sent up to my room right now | 请马上送两份热牛肉三明治到我的房间 |
I'd like to know about your laundry service | 我想了解一下你们的洗衣服务 |
I'd like to know the route of the bus | 我想知道公交车行进的路线 |
# I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here | 我想知道能否在这兑换支票 |
I'd like to leave this with you, and there is not anything valuable or breakable | 我想把这个寄放在你这儿,袋子里没有贵重或易碎物品 |
I'd like to make a plane reservation to New York tomorrow | 我想订张明天去纽约的机票 |
I’ d like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening | 我这个礼拜六晚上想订张桌位 |
I'd like to make a reservation to New York for next Monday | 我想预订一张下星期一去纽约的机票 |
I'd like to open a current account | 我想开一个活期账户 |
I'd like to order a small pizza | 我要点一个小比萨饼 |
I’d like to order some hand quilting threads, which are popular in our market | 我想订购些手绗线,它们在我方市场十分畅销 |
I'd like to rent a mid-size car for three days | 我想租一辆中型轿车,而且要租三天 |
I'd like to see different new models of several brands shown in your 4S store | 我想看看您4S店里不同汽车品牌最新的车型 |
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane | 我想要坐在飞机前部 |
I' d like to visit Disneyland, Hollywood, and Universal Studios | 我想去迪士尼乐园、好莱坞和环球制片厂 |
I’d prefer a reusable cloth bag instead of using a paper gift bag | 不过我想使用能再次利用的布袋代替纸质礼品袋 |
I'd prepare grilled fillet steak for lunch | 中午我做烤牛排 |
I have a bad headache. I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time | 我的头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生 |
I like the smell of pineapples. I'd like one | 我喜欢菠萝的味道,要一个 |
I'll just find out for you, sir. Hello, are you still there? Unfortunately, Mr. Chen is not available at the moment. Would you mind holding for one minute? | 先生,我替你找一下。你好,还在吗?很不巧,陈先生现在不在,你介不介意稍微等一分钟? |
I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight? | 我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗? |
I think I'd better buy some carsickness pills since it's easy to get sick in an air-conditioning bus | 坐空调车容易晕车,我想还是买点晕车药比较好 |
I want to visit my relatives in France. Would my purpose of visiting be suspected? | 我想要去法国看亲戚,签证官会怀疑我的签证目的吗? |
I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner with me tonight | 晚上能一起出来吃饭吗? |
I will give you an injection first. You'd better stay in bed | 我先给您打一针,您需要休息 |
I would be interested in French cuisine. Would you recommend something for me? | 我对法国烹饪感兴趣,能给我推荐几种菜吗? |
idea'd | 主意多的 |
idea'd | 有某种看法的 |
If you want to apply for a visa, you'd better start getting ready for it now | 如果你要申请签证,那最好现在就开始准备 |
I'm afraid I can't meet you on the day we'd planned to get together | 很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期与你见面 |
I'm afraid the cash is not enough to cover the amount. I' d use the credit card | 我怕现金不够付这些费用了,我用信用卡吧 |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
In that case, you' d better go to the Medical Department | 像你这样的情况还是去看看内科吧 |
Journal of Physics, D : " Applied Physics" | 物理杂志,D 辑:"应用物理学"英 |
maitre d'hotel | 餐厅领班 |
masrolar D | 烃油 |
Mrs. Angela. There is no answer. Would you like to leave a message? | 安吉拉夫人。电话无人接听,请问您需要留言吗? |
My name is Bill Richard calling from the International Trading Company. I' d like to reserve rooms for my group | 我是国际贸易公司的比尔•理查德。我想为我的团队预订房间 |
Office of the charge d'Affaires | 代办处 |
Parfum D'Ete | "夏日之水" |
phase out of some R & D work | 停止某些研究与试制工作 |
phase-out of some R&D work | 停止某些研制工作 |
Physics Review, D:"Particles & Fields" | 物理学评论,D 辑:"基本粒子与场"美 |
point d'ppui | 作战基地 |
point d'ppui | 战线据点 |
point d'ppui | 交〔据,集合〕点 |
Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: "Journal of Automobile Engineering" | 机械工程师学会会报,D辑: "汽车工程杂志"英 |
raison d'etre | 〔法语〕存在的理由〔目的〕 |
salle-d'attente | 候车大厅 |
salle-d'attente | 〔法语〕 候车室 |
salle-d'-manger | 咖啡室〔厅〕 |
salle-d'-manger | 〔法语〕 餐室〔厅〕 |
Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill | 分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下 |
She was tall, stiff, dignified, and she was wearing the ermine toque she'd bought when her hair was yellow | 她身材高大,神态拘谨,举止庄重,而她戴的貂皮无檐帽是在她的头发是黄色时买的 |
Since there are only 20 minutes during the two flights, you'd better stay in the transfer correspondence | 两趟航班之间只间隔20分钟,您最好待在中转处 |
specific optical rotation of a substance at t°C, measured for the D line of the sodium spectrum | 对钠光谱的 D 线测定的、某一物质在 t°C 下的旋光率 |
table d? hote | 套餐 |
table d'hôte | 公共餐桌 |
table d'hôte | 饭店或旅馆定时、定菜、定价的客份饭 |
tente d'abri | 〔法语〕 轻帐篷 |
The doctor said you have got the flu. She will prescribe some medicine for you. You'd better stay in bed for one or two days | 医生说您感冒了,她会给您开药,并建议您最好在床上休息一两天 |
The fresh-baked multigrain bread is on sale. Would you like to have a try? | 新出炉的五谷面包现在特价。来一个,要吗? |
This is Barbara in room 209. I'd like to order breakfast,please | 我是209房的芭芭拉。我想要订份早餐 |
thorium D | 钍 D (钍 C' 的α蜕变及钍 C" 的β', γ 蜕变所生成的放射) |
three-D | 体型的 |
three-D | 空间的 |
three-D | 有立体感的 |
three-D | 真实的 |
three-D | 立体的 |
three-D | 三维〔度,元〕的 |
To I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 6634-6972, and I want to speak to Mr. Qin | 我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话,号码是6634-6972,找秦先生 |
We'd like a smoking table | 我们想要吸烟区的桌位 |
We'd prefer a table by the window | 我们喜欢靠窗的桌位 |
We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单 |
We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 |
what A is to B that is C to D | C 对于 D 就好比 A 对于 B |
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? | 你能不能10分钟以后再打来? |
Would you care for a cup of tea before your meal? | 饭前来杯茶怎么样? |
Would you care for a drink? | 喝点什么? |
Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup? | 在喝汤的时候是否要一杯雪利酒? |
Would you care for an aperitif? | 您介意喝一些开胃酒吗? |
Would you care for something to drink before your meal? | 您在用餐前需要用些饮料吗? |
Would you care to try some salad? | 你想尝尝沙拉吗? |
Would you cash these traveler's checks, please? I need ten-dollar bills, please | 请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?请给我十元一张的 |
Would you hold the line, please? I will find out his number for you | 请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码 |
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? | 请在兑换单上签字,写出您的姓名和地址 |
Would you like a breakdown of the bill? | 您的账目要细分吗? |
Would you like a cocktail? | 您想喝一杯鸡尾酒吗? |
Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view? | 您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间? |
Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room? | 您是喜欢大厅的餐台,还是包间呢? |
Would you like any dessert? | 想来点点心么? |
Would you like anything else? | 您还需要其他的吗? |
Would you like both in red? | 两件都要红色吗? |
Would you like express service or same-day? | 您是要快洗服务还是当日取? |
Would you like fries? | 要薯片吗? |
Would you like ham or bacon with your eggs? | 您喜欢火腿还是咸肉夹蛋呢? |
Would you like me to get in touch with somewhere else for you? | 我替您跟别的地方联系一下,您看怎么样? |
Would you like some appetizer before lunch? | 午饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗? |
Would you like some apple pie for dessert? | 你要不要来点苹果派当甜点? |
Would you like some dessert now? | 您想吃点什么点心? |
Would you like some dress shoes, or just casual ones? | 您想买配礼服的鞋还是便鞋呢? |
Would you like to have a chocolate muffin? | 您要不要来个巧克力松饼? |
Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries? | 您的薯条要不要来一包番茄酱? |
Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks? | 您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰? |
Would you like to have some biscuits with the coffee? | 要些饼干来配咖啡吗? |
Would you like to have some snacks with your wine? | 您要不要叫一点小吃来下酒呢? |
Would you like to have table d'hote or a la carte? | 您是选择套餐,还是单点呢? |
Would you like to leave any message? | 你要留什么话吗? |
Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by a credit card? | 您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗? |
Would you like to make a reservation at another time? | 您是否换个时间订餐位呢? |
Would you like to order now? | 您现在点菜吗? |
Would you like to order some drinks with your meal? | 喝点什么配餐? |
Would you like to purchase our daily car protection plan? | 您愿意为日常汽车养护计划付费吗? |
Would you like to put lemon or something else in your tea? | 您要的茶里是放柠檬还是其他别的东西? |
Would you like to reserve a private dining room? | 您想订一个私人的饭厅吗? |
Would you like to see the drink list? | 您是否要看饮料酒单? |
Would you like to settle the difference in cash? | 您愿意用现金支付差额吗? |
Would you like to show me the pictures about your trip in Aqaba? | 你愿意让我看看你在阿克巴旅行的照片吗? |
Would you like to try avocado and fresh salmon? | 你想试试鳄梨生鲑鱼吗? |
Would you like to try our house specialty? | 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗? |
Would you like to try our one-pound super hot and spicy hamburger? | 要不要尝尝我们店的一磅超级热辣汉堡包? |
Would you like to try some Chinese alcohol? | 您想不想试一试中国酒呢? |
Would you like to try the dry sherry? | 您想不想尝尝不甜的雪利酒呢? |
Would you like to try today's specials? | 请尝尝今天的特色菜好吗? |
Would you like toast, croissants or rolls? | 请问您是要烤土司,牛角包还是小圆面包? |
Would you like your bacon crisp? | 请问您的熏肉需要煎一下吗? |
Would you like your beer draught or bottled? | 您喜欢扎啤还是瓶装啤酒? |
Would you like your eggs hard-boiled or soft-boiled? | 你的煮蛋,要全熟的还是半熟的? |
Would you like your eggs sunny side up? | 请问您的鸡蛋是单面煎吗? |
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? | 劳驾给我6便士的铜币 |
Would you mind holding for one minute? | 您不介意稍微等一分钟吧? |
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four ten-pound notes and four ten-penny notes, and the rest in small change? | 请给我7张5英镑纸币,4张10英镑纸币,4个10便士硬币,剩下的要零票 |
Would you please give me some writing-paper? | 您能给我一些信纸吗? |
Would you please introduce some daily diet in France? | 请讲讲法国的日常饮食吧 |
Would you please join me for the dinner? | 和我一起吃饭,好吗? |
Would you please let me have a look at the remarks on the receipt? | 请让我看一眼收据上的记录好吗? |
Would you please put them on the scale? | 把它们放在秤上好吗? |
Would you please put your suitcases and bags on the scale? | 您能把箱子和包放到秤上吗? |
Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ? | 您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签 |
Would you please show me your prescription? | 能让我看看您的验光单吗? |
Would you please sign the bill? | 请您在账单上签名好吗? |
Would you please spell your name? | 您的名字怎么拼? |
Would you please take a message? | 请你代我留话好吗? |
Would you please tell me my balance? | 请把我账上的节余金额告诉我好吗? |
Would you please try Olympic Hotel? The phone number is | 您不妨试一下奥林匹克饭店。电话号为88810166 |
Would you prefer a direct flight? | 您要不要坐直达的飞机? |
Would you prefer rolls or toast? | 您想要早餐包还是烤面包呢? |
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please? | 请您把行李放在机器上好吗? |
Would you put your signature here, please? | 请您在这签一下名,好吗? |
Would you show me what's in that suitcase? | 请把衣箱里的东西给我看看,好吗? |
Would you speak a little louder? | 请你说大声一点好吗? |
Would you tell him that Kane called? | 请告诉他凯恩给他回过电话 |
Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? | 请整理一下浴室好吗? |
Yes, I'd like the double cheeseburger meal, please | 我要一个双层起司汉堡 |
Yes, I'd like to change my reservation | 是的,我要改变一下预约 |
Yes, sure. Also, I' d like a non-smoking room, please | 当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房 |
You'd better give me a blue one and a red one | 最好给我一件蓝色的,一件红色的 |
You'd better go to our Customer Service Counter on the mezzanine and check on it | 您最好到我们中层楼的顾客服务台查询一下 |
You'd better try on the shoes before you buy them | 在买鞋之前你最好试穿一下 |
You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate? | 你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢? |