English | Chinese |
a generation of M | 一代 M |
a hole 2m across and 3m deep | 直径 2 米深 3 米的洞 |
Alabama A&M University | 阿拉巴马农业与工程大学 |
1 A/m | 1安/米 |
at a depth about 30m below river bed | 在河床以下 30 米深处 |
Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired | 请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累 |
Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry | 你能快一点吗?我赶时间 |
Could you reserve a table for Sunday at 7 :00 p.m. ? | 麻烦订一个位子,周日下午7点要 |
Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2:00 p. m. and you will have about a 30-minute layover before your connecting flight | 421次航班下午2点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有30分钟 |
Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
Hi. I'm here for flight 514 returning to Beijing, but the board shows there is a delay. How long of a delay is expected? | 你好。我要乘坐去北京的514号航班。信息牌显示航班延误。不知道要延误多长时间? |
I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? | 我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? |
I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
I will attend a conference in Washington, so I'm applying for a business visa | 我要去华盛顿开会,所以我要申请商务签证 |
I'm a department manager. My annual income is about 150, 000 RMB | 我是一名部门经理,我的年收入为15万元人民币 |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
I'm doing the veal chops. Have a piece? | 我正在烤小牛排,你来一块? |
I'm going for a patter on the porcelain | 我想去一下洗手间 |
I'm in a hurry. Can I get on an earlier flight? | 我有急事,能搭上早一点的航班吗? |
I'm looking for a Danish pastry. It's very delicious | 我在找一种丹麦面包,特别好吃 |
I'm not feeling very well now. I have caught a cold | 我现在感觉不是很好,我感冒了 |
I'm on a diet | 我正在节食 |
I'm planning to ask you for a reduction | 我希望价格能够降一些 |
I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 |
I'm Smith. I've booked a single room with a bay window on the 20th of this month | 我是史密斯。我预订了本月20号的一个带飘窗的单人间 |
I'm so excited to attend a typical Chinese concert | 能聆听一场典型的中国音乐会,我真是太激动了 |
I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again | 我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍 |
I'm sorry. I suppose there is a mistake indeed. I only stayed here for three nights, not four | 对不起,我想确实有个错误。我只住了三个晚上,不是四个 |
I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? | 我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? |
I'm sorry to tell you that I have scalded a hole on the carpet when I smoked | 非常抱歉地告诉您,我在吸烟时不小心将地毯烫了一个洞 |
I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name | 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录 |
I'm thinking a cruise on Lake Burley Griffin might be rather nice | 游格里芬湖应该很有意思 |
I'm trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me? | 我想买对耳环配我的项链,你能给我推荐一下吗? |
It's Murray Luo. M-U-R-R-A-Y, L-U-O | 我叫莫瑞・罗,M-U-R-R-A-Y,L-U-O |
I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
lift a weight by5m | 把一重物吊起 5 米 |
Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat | 抱歉,我不能参加今天早晨的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼 |
Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end | 我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 |
Prairie View A&M University | 普雷里维农业与工程大学 |
Texas A&M International University Laredo | 德克萨斯农业与工程国际大学拉瑞多 |
Texas A&M University System | 德克萨斯农业机械大学 |
the cutting speed is stated in linear terms, as a speed stated in r. p. m. is, by itself, meaningless | 切削速度是用线速度来表示的,因为用每分钟的转数来表示的速度本身是没有意义的 |
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan | 这是要带去台湾的纪念品 |
This is the peak season. I'm sorry, but could you call us again later on this week? We may have a cancellation | 现在是旺季,很抱歉,您这周晚些时候再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订 |
We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 |
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗? |